Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean whit pills? :p

The white Panadol has done nothing for this freaking, thumping headache, but the yellow + red 'Pam Beazley's' are fantastic, esp with two bottles of Bubbles, a couple of purple Xanax, two Rainbow Roofies (just amazing) + some magic mushroom pâté :D

"Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is coming to take me away"

Cue abet posting the crazy house address.
Would have been right on to that but missus abet fired up so i was busy for a few minutes and after all that strenuous work i fell asleep

hands_twiddling_thumbs_lg_nwm.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A guy at work threw out two dozen perfectly good 1.25L bottles of vanilla coke, that could have been mine. Son of a bish. :mad:

That's almost a years supply for me, easy.
That's a ten year in Siberia offence that. Coke is still a no no but wasting Vanilla coke is frankly unacceptable :mad:

That's a ten year in Siberia offence that. Coke is still a no no but wasting Vanilla coke is frankly unacceptable :mad:

I was almost in tears. WHY WHY WHHHHHHHHHY.

Another workmate of mine was fitting out her brothers apartment or something. The same guy had just thrown out a whole house full of furniture, all decent in good condition. She could have taken it all.

SPEAK UP DUDE FFS.

Having said that tho, this is the same guy who hides all his money in the pizza oven (he owns a pizza shop), worker comes in the next day.. fires up pizza oven.. think you know what happens from there.

I did tho manage to come across some burnt $2 coins, $20 worth. Put them in vending machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back