Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any particular reason, Nana?
Apart from 'Mal' meaning 'bad' or 'evil'... (I hope nobody here answers to the name 'Mal' ;))
I would say it is purely by appearance, because I have never seen them in an interview, perform or even know who sounds like what in their songs.

He gives off bad vibes to me

My kids are 9 and 7 and even they're too old for One Direction now.
My daughter is 16- she refused to pay $100 for a ticket at the top of the stands the other month when 1D came to Perth- but some of her friends paid $200-300 (can't recall) for better seats. What a rip off!
Then the stupid crowd wrecked the oval and the Eagles couldn't train on it for a few weeks. :)
It wasn't such a waste of money after all- they must've been Dockers supporters! :D

I would say it is purely by appearance, because I have never seen them in an interview, perform or even know who sounds like what in their songs.

He gives off bad vibes to me
I don't know one from the other- as a group, they seem to all smile with their eyes half shut, lips pouting, as if they think it makes them look sexy. It doesn't- it just makes them look like Neanderthals. :)

Hey all of you Poxtel subscribers - my disc was full, I deleted a couple of recorded programmes, then it was full again + I kept getting messages that programmes weren't recording. So I watched more shows + deleted them, then Poxtel said 95% disk space free + all the movies I'd recorded disappeared :eek: :( :cry: Why did that happen?
NFI- I don't record anything. If I miss it, I miss it.

Ask Teriyakicat to calculate how many posts you need to reach 20k, right JUBJUB - maths is Teri's strength ;)
Ummm ... Eleventy seven- I think.
I can't see people's post counts or like counts without clicking on their name and 99.99999% of the time I just cbf'ed. I think I clicked on dazbroncos' count a few times so I could cheer him on when he was going for a 1:1 post:like ratio.
When I'm on the computer, I'm too busy reading, 'liking' or posting to pay attention to post counts etc. - don't know what the fuss is about, really.

Ummm ... Eleventy seven- I think.
I can't see people's post counts or like counts without clicking on their name and 99.99999% of the time I just cbf'ed. I think I clicked on dazbroncos' count a few times so I could cheer him on when he was going for a 1:1 post:like ratio.
When I'm on the computer, I'm too busy reading, 'liking' or posting to pay attention to post counts etc. - don't know what the fuss is about, really.
The number after eleventy-seven is eleventy-eight in case you were wondering. You seem to have got stuck there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning all. I opened my letter box when I got home last night to find my membership had arrived :)
images

My daughter is 16- she refused to pay $100 for a ticket at the top of the stands the other month when 1D came to Perth- but some of her friends paid $200-300 (can't recall) for better seats. What a rip off!
Then the stupid crowd wrecked the oval and the Eagles couldn't train on it for a few weeks. :)
It wasn't such a waste of money after all- they must've been Dockers supporters! :D

The YouTube vids of the kids relaying messages to the guy whose left 1D are pretty funny.

God help me if my daughter gets like this.

The YouTube vids of the kids relaying messages to the guy whose left 1D are pretty funny.

When they first toured here about 2 years ago my then 14-15yo niece got tickets to go see them.The stupid thing was tickets went on sale about 18 months before they toured.By the time they actually rocked up for the tour she was sick of them and sold her ticket.

Smart kid :thumbsu:

If she does, there's nothing you can do about it- you can't control her thinking, you can only control what she does about it. Tie her up and don't let her out of the house- no school, no social media- that's where they learn all this mass hysteria bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back