NRL 2015 Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

PuntingFanatic

Senior List
Mar 1, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Well guys, kicks off tonight with the reigning champions South Sydney playing at a sold out suncorp stadium. Brisbane broncos are $2.23 while the rabbits are 1.60 favourites. I've had a shocker of a day with missing out on games that won, then doing the degenerate thing and adding in teams I normally wouldn't touch. Clippers blew a 10 point lead with 3 mins to go and saw a lay up by Chris Paul rim in then out. De Andre Jordan had a tip shot at the end, buy wait he didn't, he thought it was the end of the game so he didn't even go for the shot. 475 dollar swing to add to Memphis beating the rockets at the buZzer after a no call on harden with 4.5 seconds left that should have sent him to the free throw line.

What I'm getting at is I'm flipping a coin and throwing 225 down on the broncos at $2.23. Hoping the home crowd and the fact that the reigning premiers show up flat lacking that hunger works in my favour. Tail at your peril, fade if you wish. Looking forward to another cracking season of league with a few plays here n there.

Good luck to all!

Rabbitohs reigning premiers and have some form smashing the uk St. Helens team 39-0
1U rabbitohs line -4 @1.90 WIN
I'm bullish on the time of first try (or no try) to be at the 9th minute or later
2u @ 1.85 WIN
My smokey for the night. Home crowd to give the broncos a solid start with the class of the rabbi tohs showing through in the end.
Ht/ft double. Broncos/rabbi tohs
.5U @ 7.50 LOSS

Last edited:

Can't believe Adam Reynolds went 7 from 7 kicking with at least 3 on the sidelines.
Can't believe that Brisbane player hip-and-shouldered the Souths player a second before the siren.
Can't believe Adam Reynolds then thought it was a good idea to drag the game an extra 5 minutes by lining up for a penalty goal 50+m out.
Can't believe Adam Reynolds kicked it through.

4 x Can't Believes = My 3U - Under 41.5 Bet goes over by 0.5...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs have shown a bit thus far. The 1-12 looks a good pick as does the 13+ on first glance. Bulldogs ftw is a darn good bet. Multid that into rabbits and it looks like a certified winner.

With no Woods tonight and no Seggy tomorrow, liking the Dogs and Knights to both cover the start.

Add Souths to cover as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back