BigFooty Videogame buy & sell

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, I'm selling Watchdogs and Call of Duty Ghosts on PS4 for $25 each (unwanted games) Watch Dogs is still in the packet + postage.

Wow paypal & ebay are a joke nowadays!
I sold those games mentioned earlier on there.
However since it's a new account paypal are holding the funds for 21 days.
So I'm expected to pay the expensive postage out of my pocket!?
**** that what a joke, think I might cancel the orders and they can GAGF

Cancelled them, not putting up with paypals BS

These are still available:

The Last Story Limited Edition - $65 + $10 postage (it's kinda bulky)
Muramasa: Demon Blade - $15 (free postage)

Watch_Dogs (XB1) - $20 (free postage)
NFS: Rivals (XB1) - $20 (free postage)

Jet Set Radio (Dreamcast) - $5 + $5 postage since it's more fragile

I have a digital code for Assassins Creed Black Flag on XB1 if anyone wants to swap for something, or i am willing to sell cheap.

Anyone interested in a PS3 (has a 500GB hard drive installed) with one controller, PlayTV PVR and PS3 wireless stereo headset, HDMI cable.

Following games to go with it.
Red Dead Redemption
Mass Effect Trilogy
South Park Stick of Truth
GTA V
Fallout New Vegas
Other assorted games (would have to look to see what they are).

I'm moving house soon and as GTA has now come to PS4 my PS3 gaming days are over.

Looking at gumtree for a price guide I feel $250 would be reasonable for the lot.

Anyone got an unused Dance Central code for xb1 they wana part ways with?
Cash or a swap for a Black Flag code

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking to get rid of two N64 consoles.

The first one is the ice blue console. It only comes with a gray controller (loose stick) and the reset button is jammed. I don't think these are too hard to fix, but I have another console the exact same and just wanna get rid of this one. It doesn't come with a expansion pack either.

The second is a fire orange console. It comes with the expansion pack and a matching controller. The stick on the fire orange is quite loose aswell and it has a replacement cover over the expansion pack. The only issues with this one are the loose stick and the replacement cover... otherwise it's a good console.

Open to offers on both.

I still have Dragon Age Inquisition that I want to sell too.

Pick up in Highett.

Any particular site that is the best place to go to get an idea of worth when it come to gamecube games? Probably not worth much the ones I have but be interested to get an idea.

Ooo was about to post and ask if anyone had some they were looking to sell, what do you have?

Ooo was about to post and ask if anyone had some they were looking to sell, what do you have?
Am tossing up if to collect more or sell the couple I have.

Mario party 7
Mario kart double dash
Mario smash football

FIFA 07 (probably not worth much)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back