Collingwood’s Josh Thomas, Lachie Keeffe accept two-year bans for taking banned drug clenbuterol

Remove this Banner Ad

We're holding a mirror up to the HTB ;)
That's right.

For example, if there is enough evidence that Essendon are guilty they should get done, much like the Collingwood pair and in both cases the evidence so far is pretty damning.

So the players involved say they didn't do it and Pert says they are innocent untill proven guilty Us essendon supporters have had to put up with all you foamers for 2 years saying we were guilty. Maybe this drugs in sport is going on at your club and haven't been caught yet.

B-but ... pitchfork ... torches ... I mean, I bet there's all kinds of flammable stuff down Victoria Park way...
Is smack flammable?

Which phase of the bipolar cycle are you at?

Looks like your understanding of mental illness is on par with your writing and comprehension skills.

Id want the truth mate. Fringe players or a list of champions. It no different from treating star players differently to rookies.

I can assure you if 34 Carlton players got done for the same thing, at the instigation and oversight of the club hierarchy, rather than defending it, I would be furious. Heads would roll.
without proof?

Like * you would :D

yep Asada has been going hard at this for over 2 years because they think they dont have a case...

get your head out of the sand...tomorrow cant come quick enough

Go look at my post history. I have constantly said that I think bans are coming for the Bombers.

I was merely pointing out the stupidity of comparing the Essendon situation to this one. (not just yours but all the Essendon fans who are gloating here as well)

Why is there a continuous reference to Essendon in this thread (from both sides)? Surely you can talk about it in the million Essendon threads.

The Collingwood issue is not the same as the Essendon one.

So the players involved say they didn't do it and Pert says they are innocent untill proven guilty Us essendon supporters have had to put up with all you foamers for 2 years saying we were guilty. Maybe this drugs in sport is going on at your club and haven't been caught yet.
Hang in there, I'm sure you and yours will only get their wrist slapped;) there's an ANZAC game to be played!!

In 2006, San Francisco Giants pitcher Guillermo Mota, while a member of the New York Mets, received a 50-game suspension after testing positive for clenbuterol. In 2012, MLB officials announced they were again suspending Mota for 100 games due a positive test for clenbuterol.
These boys might be missing a full 2 seasons...

4 years is the current penalty if no reasonable explanation offered etc

Have noted occasional posters running down the HTB / thread etc. Haven't taken their names down for future reference so probably wouldn't notice in particular an upswing in their activities. Am I supposed to be caring about this?
Your head is going to explode tomorrow once the hundreds of Bomber board posters manifest like rats if their players do not get suspended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Sample B indicates that they've doped, and they provide no explanation, then they get sacked.

As it should be, won't abide cheaters.

Why is there a continuous reference to Essendon in this thread (from both sides)? Surely you can talk about it in the million Essendon threads.

The Collingwood issue is not the same as the Essendon one.

I thought the press conference was well handled by Collingwood.

what don't you get about +ve tests, exactly?

Like, you're supposed to be a lawyer right? Yet you can't understand the difference between a proven case and one that's not proven? Seriously?

Bullshit.

These 2 players have only returned a positive A sample at this stage, so they are not proven to have taken PEDs yet!

Who knows, maybe they can claim that they took a legal substance and when asked where the proof for this is, they can just use the same tactic EFC used when it claimed their players were administered Thymodullin without ever presenting any credible evidence that there was a credible paper trail for Thymodullin to reach EFC premises.

As long as EFC can claim something with no proof and have a chance to get their players off, then maybe these 2 collingwood players can try the same thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back