Preview Round 1 - Fremantle vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. Wingard? My only fear is of what he can do to a hairstyle.

Not even in the same league as Ballantyne, aside from the fact that he plays in the same league.

Good point. Wingard is an All Australian, B&F winner and only 21 years of age.

Ballantyne is a hot & cold forward pocket best known to fans other than Freo as a serial pest.

Different leagues indeed.

You have 2 threads, a banter one and a genuine preview one. If you coming here spruiking baseless crap like Ballantine is better than Wingard is banter, I would personally prefer you didn't.
The most recent AA squad didn't have Wingard in it. Was that decision baseless? Come over and tell me about it. We don't bite.

The most recent AA squad didn't have Wingard in it. Was that decision baseless? Come over and tell me about it. We don't bite.
That AA side had Brandon Ellis in it, says to me that it was indeed baseless

Why are Freo fans on our threads? A bit pissed off still that they havent won a flag or continue to play boring defensive footy? Or is it more the fact we knocked them out in the Semis with Wingard and Gray (our fwds) dominating them?

Why are Freo fans on our threads? A bit pissed off still that they havent won a flag or continue to play boring defensive footy? Or is it more the fact we knocked them out in the Semis with Wingard and Gray (our fwds) dominating them?

Why are you called croweyrocks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I literally had no idea Nick Smith existed. I just assumed the Sydney AA defender was Dane Rampe. White guy, medium-sized, exact same number of letters in both names.

Brownlow winner matt priddis not present.

Step 1: go to your local stats website
Step 2: compare Wingard to Ballantyne
Step 3: realise Wingard averaged 1.8 goals per game (43p/y) for 2 of the 3 years he has been in the comp and Ballantyne has reached that once, EVER.
Step 4: realise that Wingard in fact not only gets more goals but he also gets more of the football.
Step 5: repeat for Betts and Breust
Step 6: :cry::cry::cry:
Step 7: continue to dig a hole by posting and let us drink your tears (optional)

I'm sure it could.

Your fear of the best small forward in the game brings me pleasure.

We don't fear anyone or any player at all. We respect alot but don't fear anyone especially Ballantyne. Walters is a hell of a better player then Ballantyne and Chad after 3 times is a better player then Ballantyne as you lot can vouch for considering Chad tends to tear you lot apart.

Let the Freo supporters come and try to rustle our jimmies, after all it worked so well for the Tiger supporters in the lead up to the EF.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/po...or-dockers-clash/story-fndv8s6g-1227289012213
Port Adelaide coach Ken Hinkley says Power should be at full strength for Dockers clash
PORT Adelaide should be at full strength for Sunday’s premiership season opener against Fremantle in Perth.

Coach Ken Hinkley has confirmed that barring a late setback injured trio Hamish Hartlett (groin), Jackson Trengove (shoulder) and Chad Wingard (knee) will play against the Dockers at Subiaco.
They will join Paddy Ryder and Angus Monfries in the team.
“They’ll all play,’ Hinkley said before the Power trained at Alberton Oval this morning.
“As I sit here right now they are picked in the side to play. We’ve got our best 22 available.’’
Hinkley said Port was taking only a minor risk in playing all five on limited match practice.
More ....
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/po...or-dockers-clash/story-fndv8s6g-1227289012213

lol. Wingard? My only fear is of what he can do to a hairstyle.

Not even in the same league as Ballantyne, aside from the fact that he plays in the same league.
Is this some sort of belated April Fool's prank?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back