Toast ND Pick #13 - Welcome to Freo Lachie Weller

Remove this Banner Ad

You were knocking the kid (degrading his credentials) No harm in that, as you said he still has allot to prove.

But the double-speak gets to me. ;)

Fair call, I guess what I was meaning, was that I haven't in any way made my mind up on that, I was trying to defer to those that know more than me on the situation. Chris seems to love him as a player for instance, and he would know loads more than me about tiers etc....

I posted my view on Lachy after he was drafted and praised Fremantle for an inspired selection.

I noted comments about where would he fit if not through the mids. For what it's worth, The kid has a dynamite kick and has been able to slot them well outside the 50.

Gun player and quality young man.

He has the ability to play senior football very very quickly.

Plays with the poise of a Simon Black. Fabulous balance.

Well done.

Hearing good reports about Lachie from your Peel Thunder thread. Watched the highlights video and nothing surprised.
He is going to be a great get for Fremantle.

Not to sure I agree about the desire to hurriedly "beef him up". Michael Tuck played over 400 games and he was a twig.Simon Black was no Hulk Hogan either.

Thread bump due to it being the GLR's 21st birthday. He shouldn't be having a big night though because that would be unprofessional, so as his buddy I'll be taking the bullets for him. No wait... shots. I'll be taking the shots for him.

Happy 21st buddy!!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back