Game Day Port v North Melbourne, Round 3 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

F yeah

room for improvement, but our best played game for the year and just great to get a win in

Awesome win, just bloody awesome!!! We needed that so much and the boys stood up and did it when it mattered. Bloody well done. And what a great game to watch although I think I almost had a heart attack.

We were horrible most of the game and we beat north without ziebell wells ans nicky d. No forward line need another tall now

No Lobbe.

Wines does an arm when the game is hot.

White does an ankle in Q2 and limps on to the end.

It wasn't exactly lager and jellybeans on our end.

How did Brent Harvey not kick two goals in the last minute? Is it over?

c2192f9c1e4c9eb5c17e1f24affe37eb67c08459f991487cc19016e1c660cd73.jpg

Or...

image.jpg

Ben Jacobs with 30 of the least influential touches I've seen. Really liking the looks of Ryder, can't wait for him to get more reps in the middle/forward 6.

Boaky stood up in the fourth.

Why hasn't Youngy been playing since round 11 of last year?

Krak looked great.

Time to breathe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Mitchell is my favourite player, Kane Mitchell has always been my favourite player, and I will fight anyone who says different. #mitchell4brownlow

for this round Mitchell is my favourite player (for the last goal) as well as Vince at Melbourne (for him beating up Dangerminimouse)

Dont enjoy close ones. No good for the health. Overall just happy to get the win. Please let Ollie be ok, need his big body in the team.

Well done. Can't say I'm happy about the result but a great showing from both sides.

I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the year. :thumbsu:

Classy mate, thank you.

You blokes always find a way against us.

We feel relief more than happiness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back