Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
every single carlton fan on BF that is complaining that they would have won if the umpires didn't screw them.

Ignoring the fact that we had a 40 odd point lead
Ignoring the fact that we switched off with a quarter to go
Ignoring the numerous holding the ball decisions that went carltons way (including the one where the the port player was done to rights, fletch got it handballed off after 2 steps and was done by the ump)
...:rolleyes:

Jeez I hadn't realised how many assholes hird had torn over the years. Gotta lol at these sad pathetic individuals.

Some fans are obsessed with Essendon. 3 posts from the same North supporter in the preview threads on the Carlton and Collingwood board:

These games have a habit of going the exact opposite way to what everybody expects will happen. I'll be hoping like hell as I was one day in 1999 that the Blues knock the Bombers over this week.

Not here to stir s**t up.

Just hope you bury them this week. As I do every other side that plays them.

Please get up on ANZAC Day.

"think about this as well...if it werent for essendon throwing chapman a life....he probably wouldnt be playing anymore as his time at geelong was done...
kinda feel like hes a desperate player now, still shows glimpses yes...but he thinks getting in peoples heads and niggling them gives him an edge...for some that works...but he was found out yesterday."

This is a Carlton supporter's post in regards to the Chapman vs Yarran incident.

The bolded part makes me laugh as Chapman would probably be their 3rd or 4th best player right now.

"think about this as well...if it werent for essendon throwing chapman a life....he probably wouldnt be playing anymore as his time at geelong was done...
kinda feel like hes a desperate player now, still shows glimpses yes...but he thinks getting in peoples heads and niggling them gives him an edge...for some that works...but he was found out yesterday."

This is a Carlton supporter's post in regards to the Chapman vs Yarran incident.

The bolded part makes me laugh as Chapman would probably be their 3rd or 4th best player right now.
He's just jealous that he rejected them.

While we're on that thread...

Yarran's value to other sides who will be chasing him has gone up by a couple of hundred thousand after yesterday - fact.

Was just gonna say, the entire Yarran/Chapman paradigm where Yarran is anything but the pinhead who lost his cool.

Being tough and courageous on the footy field is Luke Parker almost getting his face re-arranged running full tilt looking over his shoulder in round 1 not knowing that 210 kilos of man was barrelling at him in the other direction. It isn't a cheapshot 80m off the ball because Chapman is annoying you.

I can tolerate any player getting suspended for a head high bump going at the footy or a sling tackle in the heat of the moment but anything like that is inexcusable. He's supposedly one of their leaders and their match winners and this weekend he'll get more plaudits for that than his play.

Shows how deep in the mire the blues really are

Two is not multiple, might I suggest you pay attention in English class next time. Two is either 'a couple' or 'two'. Multiple is 3+. Always has been.

Similar to every Essendon fan who wants Yarran to be hung for a relatively minor offence.

Check the synonyms for 'two'. I'm right, two is not multiple. Multiple is alway more than two. Two is couple, bilateral, double, pair, duet, double, duo, etc. None are multiple. Multiple is the next level.

Not AFL related but from our favourite former Essendon now Sydney poster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Layman's language is to use 'multiple' to mean three or more- generally.

However, the strict mathematical definition is that any integer that is the product of multiplying two other integers together is a multiple.

Therefore, even 1 is a multiple. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back