Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is to us nowadays and generally how we buy.

Don't think Falcao's done anything this season to get off Monaco's books.

He'll be sold, 100%.

Just means he'll cost a lot less than 46m.

I didn't think LVG was a long term prospect?
Not sure what your point is, he still have two years to go and has said he may extend.

Two years is a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing concrete, just thought that was the case. Thought I read/heard it somewhere. I'm probably wrong.
So no source?

You disappoint me greatly.

Koke will be a great get for Chelsea. He's used to playing in a team that parks the bus. 46 mils is a bit steep though, maybe the people at Chelsea can get it done in a smart way
46m euros so under 40m pounds. About right in pounds.

As much as I'd love to see him in the EPL, Bayern seems a pretty logical move for Depay. They are still yet to replace Shaqiri's pace in the final third and at 31 and 32 respectively, Robben and Ribery will need to be replaced before their age begins to show.

Well it's only six weeks of decent form. Perhaps you are gelling in a system or perhaps you are just having a purple patch. You need more than a six week window to figure that out. Only time will tell if you are truly playing great football under LVG.

You say LVG's philosophy is a breath of fresh air. Yet he is 63, so how long will he stay in the job. Not sure how long you expect him to stay in the job.

I know it's a small sample size but the point is that it's a completely different side, a new structure, new formation, and a vastly new approach to the football we were playing previously in the 3-5-2 and diamond set ups. LVG said from day one that it would take a lot of time before things clicked, the comments from players recently and his own comments on individual player performances illustrate that this is starting to happen now. Previously we had Falcao and RVP spudding it up together up front, we had Rooney playing CM while Mata and Herrera couldn't get a game and Carrick struggled for a consistent run. Now players are finally in their best positions in this 4-3-3 and this is just a completely different United side.

I'm pretty sure LVG has made it clear he won't stay beyond his contract. It's a breath of fresh air in that we needed the philosophy of the club radically transformed like this because we were going stale even under SAF. LVG is setting United up to play his way so that a like minded successor has a platform to build on when he arrives, we're seeing this with our youth teams all adopting the 4-3-3 and LVG is making moves to bring our academy set up more in line with the Ajax way. I think he'll leave a pretty lasting legacy on the club IMO.

There's not a chance you get Koke for 40m imo.

Sure, it would be less.

Dreaming. He's the star player of one of the biggest clubs in the world and he's got 4 years left on a contract.

He's worth a hell of a lot more than Mata, Ozil and Sanchez, that were bench warmers when they left. They all went for around 40m

Try Di Maria levels.

Dreaming. He's the star player of one of the biggest clubs in the world and he's got 4 years left on a contract.

He's worth a hell of a lot more than Mata, Ozil and Sanchez, that were bench warmers when they left. They all went for around 40m

Try Di Maria levels.

He has a buyout at £46m, Chelsea will try to get him under that you would think.

I'd be happy to hit the buyout straight up.

Try Di Maria levels.
Yet he seems to have a 46m euro release clause which is just over 34m pounds.

If that figure is correct then its under 35m pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back