Yazz, Chapman and Bullying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pity he didn't smack down everyone of your cheating scumbag players,then go up to your coaches box,pull all the syringes out of their orange hued faces and ramm it up their arses,in particular that inhuman faecal thing called Tird.
While he was at it,Yazz could have hunted down that lowlife pond filth Tim cheat Watson and rammed his microphone so far down his throat,he'd have to stand up to speak for a decade or two!!.
How's that sound stinx?.
Or because chappstinx is suuuuuch a good bloke,he could have patted him on the bum and said "no probs paaaauuuly keep hitting me in the ribs and kidney I'm fair game mate".
Prefer the first version tbh

A-are you okay, mate? Bad day at work? We can talk about it if you want......

At that point, Chappy probably thinks he's looking Yazza in the eyes.
Hope the past record of Chapman is used in tribunal. Yaz did lash out, but he was provoked and fearful of continued attack from a proven (larger) bully who seems to pick on youngsters. What would any reasonable person do when the Umps do nothing?

A-are you okay, mate? Bad day at work? We can talk about it if you want......
It was a joke.
I think if you refer to the following few posts after the one you quoted it will become clearer!.
I was sick yesterday,so it wasn't a great day.
I'm all good thanks for asking,would you like a toasted cheese sandwhich?

3 weeks for that glancing blow isn't too bad. I think he got a fair deal from the tribunal but these tactics and jumper punching really do need to be getting looked at a whole lot more. As much as Yazzas absence will hurt the team, I am still proud of him for standing up for himself although I also hope he learns to control himself better in the future as he will no doubt get tested by a few others now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard it all now from the biggest piece of s**t soft utensil sook in the game Floggard....
First he makes sure the whole AFL world know that Gibbs got him in the head the other day and sooked like the little bitch he is....
Now just on 360 he said he puts what Yarran did in the same boat as the Barry Hall/ Brent Staker incident when asked if the tribunal decision on Yazz was fair. What a flog. God I hate everything essendon and he now goes down as my most hated player in the league.

Now just on 360 he said he puts what Yarran did in the same boat as the Barry Hall/ Brent Staker incident when asked if the tribunal decision on Yazz was fair. What a flog. God I hate everything essendon and he now goes down as my most hated player in the league.

agreed - the other 3 pretty much laughed at him

I've heard it all now from the biggest piece of s**t soft utensil sook in the game Floggard....
First he makes sure the whole AFL world know that Gibbs got him in the head the other day and sooked like the little bitch he is....

Is that serious?

I officially approve Yarran for 3 more weeks annual leave after the next Dons game.

Floggard would be suited to netball as he is a girly man and it just shows how much of a nanny state/country/world we live in now!
Yazz is a manly man which is almost becoming a crime these days! RESPECT!
Bring back manly men and girly girls I say and do away with all these girly men and manly women....

Last edited by a moderator:
Floggard would be suited to netball as he is a girly man and it just shows how much of a nanny state/country/world we live in now!
Yazz is a manly man which is almost becoming a crime these days! RESPECT!
Bring back manly men and girly girls I say and do away with all these girly men and manly women....
I'll leave this to you thylacine60

Last edited by a moderator:
Ileasehold d it all now from the biggest piece of s**t soft utensil sook in the game Floggard....
I too nearly choked on my own bile, to think this scum will be referred to as an Anzac day hero this weekend. A pox on them all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back