Round 4 NAB Rising Star Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose I meant I did not care who it was. If you follow Melbourne having a great prospect for a change is enough. I don't need it validated by other people. Give it to Cripps. Won't make last Friday any less fun.

Yeah, that's totally fair. The Rising Star is a bit of fun but some people place wayyyy too much stock in it.

Hogan/Cripps/Cripps/Hogan....

and then along comes....

SUNSHINE!!!!

5:2 tonight (13 in 4 games) and joint Colman leader.

....just sayin.

GWS knew what they were doing when releasing Boyd. Boyd was 4th in line behind Cameron Patton and McCarthy.

GWS knew what they were doing when releasing Boyd. Boyd was 4th in line behind Cameron Patton and McCarthy.

No, Boyd was fifth in line behind Cameron, Pattonm, Adam Tomlinson and Jon Giles (spent a lot of time as second ruck/resting forward last year, after Shane Mumford's arrival). McCarthy was behind Boyd after that. Patton and Tomlinson get injured, Boyd and Giles leave, McCarthy steps in and plays very well.

Apparently it's after a character in Remember the Titans.

Go watch Remember the Titans, you will learn and see one of the better sports movies that has been made

I thought it was a simple "ironic" nickname, due to his strong lack of pigment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't even have to click 'Show Ignored Content' to know that old mate is still rewriting history and shitcanning Boyd.

It's a pretty 'special' type that holds a grudge against a 19 year old kid just finding his feet in the big league.

Apparently Shifter Shehean, who is part of the nomination commitee was at Welly today to watch the Blues v Saints game. Hmm.

Won't lose any sleep if Cripps doesn't get it this week..

Happy for it to be McCarthy or Cripps. Just don't want anyone using stats to try and qualify Hogan's game.

Good to see more members of the class of 2013 draft (even if Hogan was pulled out early from it) dominating games.

The poor kids of 2014 (Heeney aside) can't get in the conversation.

It's fact McCarthy >>> Boyd
Oh well at least it ain't every foward in the comp >>>> McCartin I mean even spencer White is better than McCartin but we all know he will be delisted at the end of the year so good luck buddy

Oh well at least it ain't every foward in the comp >>>> McCartin I mean even spencer White is better than McCartin but we all know he will be delisted at the end of the year so good luck buddy

Will he I don't think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back