Current Graham "Munster" Kinniburgh killer arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

From "Big Shots: Inside Melbourne's Gangland Wars" by Adam Shand >

"It was said that Carl Williams had 3 senior men on the Kinniburgh job, a veteran hitman, we'll call "The Savage" and armed robbers Steve Asling and Terry Green. The down payment was said to be 2 kgs of speed, a pair of handguns and about $20,000".
This is the myth that Shand tries to perpetuate that Williams was behind it, he knows nothing. cheers

Bert Wrout canned Moran because Lewis signed statements whilst they were in jail saying Wrout was the principle drug dealer for the charges they were remanded on. Lewis was in a protection unit the entire time he was in jail and was a coward. With Mark and Jason dead, Lewis had no body except Wrout and turned on him to try and save his own skin.

I guess you found out about the statements after he died because why would you be drinking with him if you knew about them.

I guess you found out about the statements after he died because why would you be drinking with him if you knew about them.
AS MY BOOK SAID, MORAN CAME CRYING WHEN MUNSTER KILLED AND SAID HE HAD NO ONE ELSE, REAL COWARD TEARS EVERY ONE ELSE DID NOT WANT TO KNOW HIM, SO THRU SOME TWISTED SENSE OF SOMETHING I SAID OK, I WILL STICK WITH YOU, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT LEWIS ONLY NEEDED ME TO PUSH ME INTO A BULLET MEANT FOR HIM. I WAS NOT GOING TO LET THE UPSTARTS (WILLIAMS, ETC) KILL ME. SHOWED I HAD PRINCIPLES I SUPPOSE AND COMMANDED RESPECT. HIS STATEMENTS MEANT NOTHING ANYWAY AND AT COMMITTAL ALL MY CHARGES WERE THROWN OUT. I HAVE NO DRUG CONVICTIONS WHAT SO EVER. THE REST IS HISTORY. cheers

AS MY BOOK SAID, MORAN CAME CRYING WHEN MUNSTER KILLED AND SAID HE HAD NO ONE ELSE, REAL COWARD TEARS EVERY ONE ELSE DID NOT WANT TO KNOW HIM, SO THRU SOME TWISTED SENSE OF SOMETHING I SAID OK, I WILL STICK WITH YOU, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT LEWIS ONLY NEEDED ME TO PUSH ME INTO A BULLET MEANT FOR HIM. I WAS NOT GOING TO LET THE UPSTARTS (WILLIAMS, ETC) KILL ME. SHOWED I HAD PRINCIPLES I SUPPOSE AND COMMANDED RESPECT. HIS STATEMENTS MEANT NOTHING ANYWAY AND AT COMMITTAL ALL MY CHARGES WERE THROWN OUT. I HAVE NO DRUG CONVICTIONS WHAT SO EVER. THE REST IS HISTORY. cheers
Any thoughts on The Dodger's predicament at the moment up here?

I know he's a good talker, I know him very well. He has mentioned he'd met you once or twice, again could be his silver tongue.

If he has met you, and you know him, are you as surprised at what he's alleged to have done as I am?

I've only been to see him twice since the charges were levelled. Says his innocent. I owe him enough to believe him.

I believe Goussis was charged as the other shooter. Leaving Keith as the driver.
I have argued that keith faure was the shooter of lewis with Purana etc for years, when he pushed ne out of the way he smiled and his balaclava rode up, I know Keiths skinny chin but did not know Goussis, Remember KEITH DID THE RE ENACTMENT AFTER, The original looking at escape routes at club was lEWIS kANE WHO THEY MURDERED AFTER CANADA CLUB IN CARLTON, AND Keith blames everyone else. Jacks are out on this still to this day, some believe, some don`t, remember it is 11 years and many jacks have retired. GET MY BOOK KILL THE MORANS BY FIVE MILE PRESS.ON EBAY 2ND HAND.

I have argued that keith faure was the shooter of lewis with Purana etc for years, when he pushed ne out of the way he smiled and his balaclava rode up, I know Keiths skinny chin but did not know Goussis, Remember KEITH DID THE RE ENACTMENT AFTER, The original looking at escape routes at club was lEWIS kANE WHO THEY MURDERED AFTER CANADA CLUB IN CARLTON, AND Keith blames everyone else. Jacks are out on this still to this day, some believe, some don`t, remember it is 11 years and many jacks have retired. GET MY BOOK KILL THE MORANS BY FIVE MILE PRESS.ON EBAY 2ND HAND.

If the Faures were the shooters that leaves Goussis as the driver, or just plain unlucky to be featuring in that one.

I'll chase up a copy of the book.

Last edited:
Sorry son. do you mean Rogerson? they wanted me to go on that speaking tour with him, but I declined. DEFINITELY NEVER MET HIM BUT WE ALL HAVE MUTUAL FRIENDS, SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD HARD MAN THAT YOU WANTED ON YOUR SIDE WITH HIS CONTACTS ETC. WE ALL NOD TO EACH OTHER OVER THE YEARS, Takes one to know one I suppose. cheers

Seems to have been some disagreements over money from the book >

Judge satisfied Bert Wrout stalked, threatened Moran family crime book writer

A County Court judge has found a 72-year-old underworld figure had stalked and threatened the co-author of a book about the Moran crime family.

Bert Wrout had appealed against an intervention order taken out against him by Brett Quine - who, with Mr Wrout, wrote Kill the Morans: The real story of the Moran crime crew.

But judge Richard Maidment dismissed the appeal on Friday, saying he was satisfied Mr Wrout had stalked and threatened Mr Quine, and Mr Quine's now former partner Carolyn Fyfe.

Mr Quine said this was no idle threat. "It was a direct threat," he said.

Mr Quine told the court Mr Wrout had once put a loaded pen gun to his head during a dispute over money from the book.

"It was 'do what I want or you'll get a bullet through the head'. From that point on I resolved to never be in his presence again."

Mr Wrout gave evidence during the appeal hearing that he had never threatened the couple.

"I've never heard so much rot in all my life," he said.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/j...family-crime-book-writer-20140919-10jbr3.html

Rodney Collins and Russell(MAD DOG) Cox SHOT BRIAN KANE BECAUSE OF BENNETT MURDER OF LES KANE. DENNIS(greedy) SMITH DROVE THE CAR, SAME AS HE DROVE LES KANE`S CAR AFTER HIS MURDER. BRIAN KANE SHOT BENNETT AT THE MELBOURNE LAW COURTS IN RETALIATION.

Can't believe I called him "Rod"

Dumb questions, understand if you can't answer for whatever reason:

Whatever happened to Mikkelson? IIRC the bloke hat bit art of Brian Kane's ear off and may have been involved in Les's murder.
and
Who knocked Prendergast?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry son. do you mean Rogerson? they wanted me to go on that speaking tour with him, but I declined. DEFINITELY NEVER MET HIM BUT WE ALL HAVE MUTUAL FRIENDS, SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD HARD MAN THAT YOU WANTED ON YOUR SIDE WITH HIS CONTACTS ETC. WE ALL NOD TO EACH OTHER OVER THE YEARS, Takes one to know one I suppose. cheers
Yeah mate Rogerson.

Silly bugger put his trust in another bloke who's sold him down the river. Should still be earning a quid doing his speaking tours, not wasting away in solitary. He's a bloody good man as I'm sure your mutual acquaintances will attest to.

Anyway mate, glad you're still knocking around, and good to see you on the forum.

Can't believe I called him "Rod"

Dumb questions, understand if you can't answer for whatever reason:

Whatever happened to Mikkelson? IIRC the bloke hat bit art of Brian Kane's ear off and may have been involved in Les's murder.
and
Who knocked Prendergast?
Mikkelson, went to WA, worked on docks, last I heard still alive, Prendergast they found his volvo at Tulla, probably knocked by Kanes etc. I know his wife Ursala and his daughter Kylie who has 2 kids to Chris Binse, a good bloke but stuffed by the system. cheers

Mikkelson, went to WA, worked on docks, last I heard still alive, Prendergast they found his volvo at Tulla, probably knocked by Kanes etc. I know his wife Ursala and his daughter Kylie who has 2 kids to Chris Binse, a good bloke but stuffed by the system. cheers

Cheers for that. Heard that Mikkelson scarpered but also I've never so much as seen a photo of him, surprised he's still kicking TBH

Hi folks,

If there is any information still under any suppression orders related to Melbournes gangland wars, please remember that any such information is not to be published here.

Thanks

Hi folks,

If there is any information still under any suppression orders related to Melbournes gangland wars, please remember that any such information is not to be published here.

Thanks
Sure is, much more than you could imagine although it is all eventually coming out, for instance Judge Betty King still has many orders in place, common knowledge, Carl Williams death and trial of his murderer, again common knowledge, Various hitmen, common knowledge, but many many more still suppressed, secret hearings you don`t hear about etc, keeps us all in the dark. Suppose one day the truth will out, that is why I do the occasional blog on the judiciary and their weak sentencing and their protection of their own. cheers

Sure is, much more than you could imagine although it is all eventually coming out, for instance Judge Betty King still has many orders in place, common knowledge, Carl Williams death and trial of his murderer, again common knowledge, Various hitmen, common knowledge, but many many more still suppressed, secret hearings you don`t hear about etc, keeps us all in the dark. Suppose one day the truth will out, that is why I do the occasional blog on the judiciary and their weak sentencing and their protection of their own. cheers

Speaking of Williams death, did they ever find that prison warder who just vanished hiking?
I wonder if there's anything fishy there???

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/c...rison-boss-david-prideaux-20140715-zt7sg.html

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...f-david-prideaux/story-e6frgczx-1226588021061

(MISSING jail boss David Prideaux had copies of statements made by gangland serial killer Carl Williams and his father, George, including sensational allegations of police involvement in corruption and murder, when he disappeared in Victoria's high country during a hunting trip in June 2011.

It is understood that police have been unable to locate the explosive statements, contained on a CD-ROM, since Mr Prideaux's disappearance.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back