Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Richmond's away kit (probably the only thing I like about them). That's exactly the same sort of design we should be wearing.
I believe it was suggested (or something similar) but was knocked back as red was deemed to be a dark color

I believe it was suggested (or something similar) but was knocked back as red was deemed to be a dark color

Can confirm that it's a mean, mean colour, but seriously if EFC wanted to win that argument they simply needed to provide the AFL with footage of any Carl/GC games that had been played up to that point.

Can confirm that it's a mean, mean colour, but seriously if EFC wanted to win that argument they simply needed to provide the AFL with footage of any Carl/GC games that had been played up to that point.
They would just say the yellow in the GC jumper was the difference.

Having said that, they probably don't want to win the argument anyway because the red sash is enshrined in the constitution.

Carlton is on AGAIN this ******* Friday.
Out of 9 weeks, they have had 4 Fridays, and a Thursday night game.

The AFL go on about wanting good crowds etc, yet they've booked the shittest list in the AFL 8 times on the first night of the Weekend in the schedule.

Fremantle have the Friday game twice.
GWS have it once, against Melbourne in the final round of the season, which will be an 80 point fist *******.
Hawthorn don't have a Friday game until round 14.

The AFL go on about wanting good crowds etc, yet they've booked the shittest list in the AFL 8 times on the first night of the Weekend in the schedule.

GWS have it once, against Melbourne in the final round of the season, which will be an 80 point fist *******.

Yup, why are Carlton allowed to continually skink up the Friday night time slot?

It's not even like Carlton were in a similar position to Gold Coast leading into this season, ie expecting to kick on somewhat. Just bizarre scheduling, which unfortunately has cost footy fans nationwide a lot of enjoyment by depriving them of an enjoyable Friday night game.

They would just say the yellow in the GC jumper was the difference.

Having said that, they probably don't want to win the argument anyway because the red sash is enshrined in the constitution.

You forget sir my advocacy for a "Morbidly Obsese Sash".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually want Malthouse to survive until the end of the season. It's another win against blood thirsty media. The clubs should decide what to do with their coaches, not the media.

The problem with Malthouse is that he's been saying one thing but doing another.

Saying they need to rebuild (and they do), but consistently treating players like Graham and Buckley like crud at the selection table.

If you're going for the rebuild, why would you keep playing people like Ellard and Armfield? Or even Carazzo...

It's that dithering and apparent inconsistency that's seen opinion among Carlton fans swing so violently against him in recent weeks. A few I know personally have gone from 'keep him until end of the year at least, he has the right idea even if it's not him who ultimately delivers it', to '* him off ASAP' with remarkable speed.

The problem with Malthouse is that he's been saying one thing but doing another.

Saying they need to rebuild (and they do), but consistently treating players like Graham and Buckley like crud at the selection table.

If you're going for the rebuild, why would you keep playing people like Ellard and Armfield? Or even Carazzo...

It's that dithering and apparent inconsistency that's seen opinion among Carlton fans swing so violently against him in recent weeks. A few I know personally have gone from 'keep him until end of the year at least, he has the right idea even if it's not him who ultimately delivers it', to '**** him off ASAP' with remarkable speed.

As a supporter base we certainly have them covered as far as resiliance is concerned.

At least it's guaranteed money. Chuck the $20 on Sydney at $2 odds with Ladbrokes. It's obviously not a huge return but it's an absolute certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back