Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC9_DONE.png

I've gone McIntosh + Miller > Simpson + Johnson

Should do me through the byes.

Cripps to Rocky and Lonie to Dale.

Leaves me with 250K for next week.

I have Maric/Jacobs as my starting rucks and have had since Rd 1. They both play the Rd 11 bye, but I'd like to stick with at least one of them as they've both come good in the last few weeks. Do I take their donuts and hope for a decent 18 players in the other areas of the field?

I have Maric/Jacobs as my starting rucks and have had since Rd 1. They both play the Rd 11 bye, but I'd like to stick with at least one of them as they've both come good in the last few weeks. Do I take their donuts and hope for a decent 18 players in the other areas of the field?
Yes for sure. Both looking the goods, if you can manage 18 that round don't even worry!

18 trades, 112k in the bank. Highly considering trading Sloane down to Rockliff and Miller up to someone like Montagna. Thoughts?

r21pfyp.png

Clurey is one to look out for (Defender $150K)

Should get games in the Port team as Trengove has a suspected broken ankle.

I would love love love for this to happen. Means I can downgrade the (peaked) Tarrant to Clurey via H. Goddard and then upgrade the now suspended Goodes (who's finally gone past his Rd 1 price!) to any defender out there. McDonald is tempting but I think Heater Shaw is more reliable

Without any sure thing downgrades, you might be better off holding for a week. No obvious needs. KMac maybe, but without a decent downgrade target I'm not sure it is worth it. His BE is still fairly gettable. Even if he misses it, his price won't suffer greatly.
If the temptation is to sideways a premo, might be a good sign that all is good and no need to trade.
Pretty strong side at this point. Where are you ranked just out of curiosity?
Thanks for the feedback mate.
I plan on keeping McIntosh at D7/8 for the year, unless a great downgrade options come up later. I can do Cripps to Rocky, which I'll consider.
I'm only ranked 15k :(

Anyone looking at Ollie Wines as a fallen premium in a week or two? Will drop price again this week probably and will be a little over 500,000. Is he worth putting in the final side?

Crippler to rocky and get buddy out of the fwd line.. Change him for lids, might take two weeks but get him in.. Use K mac to do it, hes finished.. Be in the scooby doos soon
Thanks for the feedback mate
Not trading Buddy, started with him for a reason. Not interested in sideways trading premiums
Cripps to Rocky sounds good

Cripps to Rocky and Lonie to Dale.

Leaves me with 250K for next week.

Actually scrap that, I need Cripps to get me through the byes.

Looks like Tarrant may get the boot, not planned, but Cripps was the only other guy I was willing to offload. Lets hope he pulls a VDB this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Untitled.png

Had a shocker this week scoring only 2,077. 20 Trades left but only $17,000 in the bank. Was hoping to use only 1 trade (Cripps > Rocky) but Cripps scored too low and Rocky to high.

Will probably hold Cripps (And also Tarrant) through the byes as he can help me in R12 where I'll be missing a lot of my Mids. Time to move on Touk Touk I think.

Any Carlton fans out there keen to share there thoughts on Ciaran Byrne? I know he's out for 1-2 weeks but will he get a spot when he comes back?

A) Touk > Rocky & N.Brown > Any DEF OR MID ROOKIE (Dale, Byrne, Goddard, Steele, Lambert?)
B) Touk > Rocky & Bellchambers > Any FWD ROOKIE (Byrne, Goddard, Steele, Lambert?)

If I go with Option B, I MAY then have enough to go Clark (Or Tarrant) > Franklin next week.

Thoughts??

How valuable/invaluable is Cripps now and is he still worth holding as a M8; why is everyone trading him out after 1 poor game?

This week, now that TBC is cull-able, will likely go 1 of the following;

TBC --> Dale
N.Brown --> Rocky
This gives me Rocky, and a bye schedule of 18-17-17 players which is solid.

TBC --> Dale
Cripps --> Priddis
Kinda feel Ive missed the boat on Priddis, but he could be the most expensive SC player (due for a $40k price rise) next Sunday night and would be a great POD and look awesome next to my other mids....

Option 1
McDonald Shaw Yeo Oxley Newnes Saad (Mcintosh McKenzie)
Fyfe Pendles Joelwood Danger Beams ROCKY Cripps Touk (Krak Glenn smith)
Blicavs Goldy (Cox)
Gray Bont Swan Bennell Titch Clark/Tarrant/DALE

Option 2
McDonald Shaw Yeo Oxley Newnes Saad (Mcintosh Brown)
Fyfe PRIDDIS Pendles Joelwood Danger Beams Touk Krak (McKenzie Glenn smith)
Blicavs Goldy (Cox)

Dear everyone responding to questions of "Who should I trade Lumumba for" with "you shouldn't have picked him in the first place",

Thanks Captain Hindsight. Unfortunately if we all picked all the right players right away it'd be a pretty boring game.

Tl;dr - don't be a flog

Regards,

Disgruntled Lumumba owner

Cripps to Heppell

Tarrant to Buddy.

Fwd line complete reluctantly including zorko. Maybe down the track I can upgrade him to lids if thngs go well.

Midfield almost done with Cey the only rookie on field hopefully he can get back to scoring 90's until I can upgrade him or one of the others.

Last edited:

Yes. Just try and get 18 starters or close to it that week.

upload_2015-5-25_18-16-6.png Have $248,000 in the bank, not sure who to upgrade out of Goodes/McIntosh, Bellchambers, Cripps, or Salem/Tarrant. Also keep Sloane or downgrade/sideways to a premo?

18 trades, 112k in the bank. Highly considering trading Sloane down to Rockliff and Miller up to someone like Montagna. Thoughts?

r21pfyp.png

Just make cripps or Touk into Rocky

Sloane should be a keeper imho and mite even be back this week

How valuable/invaluable is Cripps now and is he still worth holding as a M8; why is everyone trading him out after 1 poor game?

This week, now that TBC is cull-able, will likely go 1 of the following;

TBC --> Dale
N.Brown --> Rocky
This gives me Rocky, and a bye schedule of 18-17-17 players which is solid.

TBC --> Dale
Cripps --> Priddis
Kinda feel Ive missed the boat on Priddis, but he could be the most expensive SC player (due for a $40k price rise) next Sunday night and would be a great POD and look awesome next to my other mids....

Option 1
McDonald Shaw Yeo Oxley Newnes Saad (Mcintosh McKenzie)
Fyfe Pendles Joelwood Danger Beams ROCKY Cripps Touk (Krak Glenn smith)
Blicavs Goldy (Cox)

Option 2
McDonald Shaw Yeo Oxley Newnes Saad (Mcintosh Brown)
Fyfe PRIDDIS Pendles Joelwood Danger Beams Touk Krak (McKenzie Glenn smith)
Blicavs Goldy (Cox)

Rocky option by the amount of posts you'll post this week

which is a LOT :D

No trades for myself this week. Will let my cows moo happily this week.

I am glad I kept Deledio in while he was injured. I am reaping the rewards at the moment.

Thinking I might go Bellchambers to Nicholls and McIntosh to Dale via DPP, leaving me with about 78k in the bank. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back