Forum based RPG campaign?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Chief, the most stable genius,, I'm going to have to bow out before we've even started. Family circumstances are taking up vast amounts of time and work is flat out.

Sorry, but I know there was a bit of interest so hopefully someone will take my slot.

Free to a good home: the Fighter in Chief's campaign! All reasonable offers considered.

Hey Chief, the most stable genius,, I'm going to have to bow out before we've even started. Family circumstances are taking up vast amounts of time and work is flat out.

Sorry, but I know there was a bit of interest so hopefully someone will take my slot.

Free to a good home: the Fighter in Chief's campaign! All reasonable offers considered.
My fighter just died in my RL game :(

Nowhere it seems :oops:

Ok - where did you get up to?

This is what I have, surely some of it is wrong:

Sorceror lvl 1, Wild Magic, Tiefling
Alignment ?
S11, D13, Co13, I12, W12, Ch15
Inspiration ?
+2 proficiency bonus
Consitution and Charisma saving throws, but no values
Deception and Persuasion skills, but no values
Armour class 0, Initiative ?, Speed 30
Hit point max 19, current 19, temporary 0
Hit dice 1d6
Passive Wisdom ?
Common and Infernal Languages
Attacks and spellcasting ?
Equipment ?
Personality ?
Ideals ?
Bonds ?
Flaws ?
Features and traits: Darkvision, Hellish Resistance, Spellcasting, Sorcerous Origin

Last edited:
batman-spinning-logo[1].gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do you think it's falling down? People being on at the same time or just.. I dunno it's all too hard?
I just need to hand-hold people through character creation a lot more. Give them more grist for their imagination mill.

OK so we have our classes.

I have provided 5 lots of 7 (4d6-lowest die) rolls (drop the lowest roll) for you to put into your attributes.

Then you can all download and fill in the attached form fillable PDF and post it back here.

Our rogue and cleric seem to be pretty mighty indeed. Fighter is pretty good but our sorceror is a bit on the low side. I am happy to re-roll the sorceror or just use the standard 5e set of attributes?

Sorry was on my cruise and lost track of this thread. If I can still participate im in? I will Dl the character sheet and get it sorted by tonight, when i get home from work

Sorry was on my cruise and lost track of this thread. If I can still participate im in? I will Dl the character sheet and get it sorted by tonight, when i get home from work
Awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back