Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It saddens me, because they have Gjallahorns and are s**t.

They sure were...

Just shits me when it's used as the 'tactic' rather than the intended mechanics. Which on this weeks 34, was actually very fun.

Intended mechanics? I had a ghorn, I also ran my defender. Was I not meant to use these things? I don't see much wrong with it really. It doesn't work all the time.

They sure were...

Intended mechanics? I had a ghorn, I also ran my defender. Was I not meant to use these things? I don't see much wrong with it really. It doesn't work all the time.

The mechanics here were finding the special goblin, one of the team taking him down to receive the buff and then breaking his allies shields when contained - otherwise they'd slowly die. I guess if that happened at least once in the run, you did it as Bungie intended.

It's worth doing, but you'll need to designate rolls, someone specifically for shooting the silver goblin and ensure they have a shotgun to blast through the shields. :)

Yeah hopefully tomorrow depending on how the 35 goes. Anyway I need to try my Vision on something high level. I tried it on the heroic story just before I needed to jump off and it's a big difference from 300 to 365. Also looking forward to using it in Iron banner.

The mechanics here were finding the special goblin, one of the team taking him down to receive the buff and then breaking his allies shields when contained - otherwise they'd slowly die. I guess if that happened at least once in the run, you did it as Bungie intended.
spoilers *en

Been avoiding all threads here and elsewhere on it to run it fresh. FML

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you've been avoiding the thread, how did you read the post? ;) :p
heh yeah, I meant the specific threads on Reddit. I'm really taking the piss though to be honest, I don't actually expect people to be using spoiler codes, if I really wanted to stay in the dark I should have avoided this thread until I do it tonight or tomorrow night lol

I don't mind these spoilers... Game of Thrones spoilers however-AVOID!
Darth Vader is Jon Snow's father, and hence, is the true heir to the Galactic Rebellion of the Empire. Winterfell is now under crontrol of the Gunguns and Jar Jar Binks is sitting on the Iron Throne. C3P0 is also promised to Cercsei Lanister. Stannis Baratheon also has a game of chess with Chewbacca, but he eventually decides to let the wookiee win. Meanwhile North of the wall, Rick Grimes is running away from white walkers yelling "CARRRRRRRRRL!!!"

This is what happened in the book atleast, could be different in the show. Sorry for spoilers.

Darth Vader is Jon Snow's father, and hence, is the true heir to the Galactic Rebellion of the Empire. Winterfell is now under crontrol of the Gunguns and Jar Jar Binks is sitting on the Iron Throne. C3P0 is also promised to Cercsei Lanister. Stannis Baratheon also has a game of chess with Chewbacca, but he eventually decides to let the wookiee win. Meanwhile North of the wall, Rick Grimes is running away from white walkers yelling "CARRRRRRRRRL!!!"

This is what happened in the book atleast, could be different in the show. Sorry for spoilers.
You had me until 'Jar Jar Binks'. Nobody would be stupid enough to include him in any show ever again.

mother-of-god.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back