News Round 9, 2015: Footy Jumper Discussion – Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

One day there'll be an album put out containing "The Man in White", Mark McClure's performance of "Imagine", the original kick-a-Vic extended version of the West Coast song, and the full Melbourne Hawks song draft. It'll sell approximately 18 copies and they'll all be FJGD posters :p
It wouldn't be complete without Jacko's original "I'm an Individual".

This is slightly creepy.
Haha. I mean we talk about how jumpers look great with certain shorts and socks rather than others or how black shoes look better than white. I'm just bringing the skin tone into it. Majak Daw looks amazing in North's clash but less imposing in their home despite it being mostly white, unlike how James' skin pleasingly juxtaposed the stark white of the umpire outfit. I guess the blue stripes ruin the effect for Daw. James wouldn't look anywhere near as badass in a modern umpire uniform. It's too late for me to type that any less incoherently.

Haha. I mean we talk about how jumpers look great with certain shorts and socks rather than others or how black shoes look better than white. I'm just bringing the skin tone into it. Majak Daw looks amazing in North's clash but less imposing in their home despite it being mostly white, unlike how James' skin pleasingly juxtaposed the stark white of the umpire outfit. I guess the blue stripes ruin the effect for Daw. James wouldn't look anywhere near as badass in a modern umpire uniform. It's too late for me to type that any less incoherently.
I'm just confused by that bit...WCE's home mostly white? That's the third-most common colour on the jumper! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton-Indig-2015.gif

Majak Daw looks amazing in North's clash but less imposing in their home despite it being mostly white, unlike how James' skin pleasingly juxtaposed the stark white of the umpire outfit. I guess the blue stripes ruin the effect for Daw.
Majak does look very striking in the clash guernsey. Good to see he's forced his way in again this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back