Preview Hawks vs Gold Coast. Doc, Hodge and Howe IN. Suckling, Langers and Birch OUT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will win big. But what does that really mean? We can belt the s**t out of the bottom sides but when it comes to the better sides we go missing?
It means we win and we get four points.

I think it's amusing how comfortable we've become with winning. I love winning and don't care who it's against.

You're fine pal.. I want to have a beer with you at a game and then take you to Bodyline! You seem like a good bloke.. My shout, leave the mrs at home ;)

Yes, I'm in!

A beer with a nice pork dish?
My Chinese local does a great roast suckling pig ...

P.s. Is BodyLine what I think it is?

I really don't like giving it to our players, but Suckers going out is well beyond time. He offers virtually nothing now. He has believed his own hype about being the best kick in the league, and it has started to let him, and the team down. He's quick but we hardly ever see it. And he is arguably the weakest contested player we have. No good whatsoever in a defensive role. Needs several weeks in the magoos.

I really don't like giving it to our players, but Suckers going out is well beyond time. He offers virtually nothing now. He has believed his own hype about being the best kick in the league, and it has started to let him, and the team down. He's quick but we hardly ever see it. And he is arguably the weakest contested player we have. No good whatsoever in a defensive role. Needs several weeks in the magoos.

Well said

A solid six week block to get touch and confidence back. Needs to learn how to tackle. Downhill skier.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Hey Davo.

Actually I have a mate that is one of the bosses at Boags and I can get a carton of Boags Premium a week for $25.
You can NOT possibly think this is a good thing.... Absolute dog p1ss Get a VB tally mate
If you really think that VB is a better beer than Boags Premium then my first impression of you is that you are, an idiot. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury wise we're currently going along quite nicely. Compare that to GC with the likes of Ablett, Day, Martin, O'Meara, Prestia, Swallow and Thompson as a minimum unavailable for selection and it's little surprise that they are struggling this year.

Have had a keen interest in Dan Howes career for the past 4-5 years.
Good luck to him , is a terrific person who comes from a great , respectful family.
You pricks have got yourselves a gun in the making and possible future captain .
Hi Mr or Mrs Howe,

Love the vote of confidence. You're welcome here any time.

The kid's done something amazing to get a game with the reigning back-to-back premiers. Looking forward to seeing him get a run. Well done son.

Mr Plate

Good thing for Howe is he's a HBF and the player dropped for him hasn't left him very high standards to match in order to keep his spot the following week.
Howe can play fwd back or in the middle.

If you really think that VB is a better beer than Boags Premium then my first impression of you is that you are, an idiot. :p

I love Boags Premium, but the last time I was in Launceston, it caused my eyes to go blurry and I kept falling over.

Also love the Joseph Chromy pinot noir!

Hope Howe gets a full game or at least gets to play the first 3 quarters but unlikely in that team. Could always go with Shoe as the sub I guess to get some time into Howe but i expect to see him named as sub unless we have a late change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back