Official Match Thread S19 Elimination Final: Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

FiveStrings lol

The Bears were getting flogged with this flog standing the goal square each week. I'll probably kick 10.

We also got flogged with you standing in the opposite goal square. Now we're playing finals... Go figure.

We also got flogged with you standing in the opposite goal square. Now we're playing finals... Go figure.
Now the Royals are playing finals with Juggs in said square... go figure.

Since you've won a spoon and just scraped into 8th spot this season, maybe its the rest of the side which is to blame.

Since you've won a spoon and just scraped into 8th spot this season, maybe its the rest of the side which is to blame.
Winning five of your last six isn't scraping in. That's banging down the door.

I get your concern though...

Winning five of your last six isn't scraping in. That's banging down the door.

I get your concern though...
I'm sure the Swamprats might argue had they kicked 1 extra point last weekend.

And if your Aunty had balls....:p

Low blow Dingster - everyone knows SoG's lovely Aunty woes after her sporting goods store on dragon Island suspiciously burnt down last week. Business was down and she couldn't afford insurance - she no longer has any balls.

:(

You are a bit of a campaigner aren't you.

Low blow Dingster - everyone knows SoG's lovely Aunty woes after her sporting goods store on dragon Island suspiciously burnt down last week. Business was down and she couldn't afford insurance - she no longer has any balls.
She had balls?:eek:

You guys are a special breed.

She had balls?:eek:

You guys are a special breed.
Massive balls, tiny balls, blue balls and even gold balls.

She stocked em all. Great range of sporting goods. I don't see why you are surprised.

And to answer your unrelated statement - I'm 3 generation special breed, I've a 5th Scottish and a half* Star Wars fan.

*6 movies but I only like 3 of them.

And to answer your unrelated statement - I'm 3 generation special breed, I've a 5th Scottish and a half* Star Wars fan.

*6 movies but I only like 3 of them.
Hmmmm. Agree. I can't just blindly like the whole series like most

And if your Aunty had balls....:p
She does, although they've been moved to a secret location after I kept breaking her windows when I was a kid... Both you and me are in the same boat, except you've never had your hands on one.

I kicked a good amount of goals last season when it wasn't wet.

You languished near the bottom all season and only scraped into finals because other teams were completely choking around you.

Now the Royals are playing finals with Juggs in said square... go figure.

Either way, there's now a s**t tonne of pressure on Juggs to not kick 0.7 this game. My work here is done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either way, there's now a s**t tonne of pressure on Juggs to not kick 0.7 this game. My work here is done.
There's no pressure on Juggs whatsoever to not kick 7 points. That's taking into account the fact that he's had over 6 kicks in a game twice this season and we comfortably made finals.

Time to pants pants again.

Not sure you ever have, however if this is to be my last match then at least I'm lining up on a mate. Good luck.

FiveStrings lol

The Bears were getting flogged with this flog standing the goal square each week. I'll probably kick 10.

Yet Fivey was one of the better performing FBs in the league against FFs. He wasn't the reason we were losing, I blame whoever was at FF who enjoyed kicking behinds instead of goals.

There are 6 men in a forward line. Difference at Gold City is that others contribute to the tally.
The Royals have 5 players in the top 35 on the goal kicking tally in comparison to the Bears 2 which speaks volumes for our ability to share the scoring load.
Not sure you ever have, however if this is to be my last match then at least I'm lining up on a mate. Good luck.
Best of luck pal, you'll need it. ;)

Round 8

Son of God - 32 disposals, 2 goals, best game of the season
pantskyle - lost his pants on the field of battle and limped off swollen in areas best served for defecation purposes.

The Royals have 5 players in the top 35 on the goal kicking tally in comparison to the Bears 2 which speaks volumes for our ability to share the scoring load.

Best of luck pal, you'll need it. ;)

Round 8

Son of God - 32 disposals, 2 goals, best game of the season
pantskyle - lost his pants on the field of battle and limped off swollen in areas best served for defecation purposes.

I was sick and injured that day but valiantly fought on, bards to this day sing tales of that match and my bravery.

Don't undersell yourselves, you guys were pretty good at sharing load's before S19. It's nice to see the hard work finally paying off though.

There are 6 men in a forward line. Difference at Gold City is that others contribute to the tally.
Last time I checked (about ten minutes ago in the shower) I wasn't a man.

Five men and one woman in our forward line thankyouverymuch.

Last time I checked (about ten minutes ago in the shower) I wasn't a man.

Five men and one woman in our forward line thankyouverymuch.
Juggs hasn't caught up that we have multiple goal kicking forwards these days. Best lower your expectations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back