Official Match Thread S19 Elimination Final: Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Apply minimal heat and wait for melt.

I've been on the Warriors once this season. One of the best wins of the streak.

So you're saying we'll be losing today because of our future recruitment? Pretty sound reasoning.

Eat some meat, sad clown, your brain will thank you.
He said you'll be losing because you suck. I'd have deemed that to be fairly straightforward.

No I'm saying you will lose because your squad this season is shit. Difficult for you to understand is it?

I'm not going to eat meat unless it's Bear meat.
Squad is worse this season yet finished much higher and in finals?

Have a sausage, Juggs.

Have a sausage, Juggs.
The posting side of things is on a par with the Seamprats.

Have a sausage, Juggs.

Much worse. You just capitalised on the failure of teams below you.

I'd had enough sausage to last me a lifetime thanks flogkyle. I'm gonna eat some lentils.

No I'm saying you will lose because your squad this season is shit. Difficult for you to understand is it?

I'm not going to eat meat unless it's Bear meat.

Yeah, we were heaps better last season, I have to agree. I mean this season we have a FF who I don't think is a soft in the head, floggish squib. He actually kicks goals too, rather than carrying on like a child about simulated weather. Would you ever come back, Juggs? We miss you heaps :hearts:

He said you'll be losing because you suck. I'd have deemed that to be fairly straightforward.

Hey cool, it's dickhole #2. How's stuff, champ? How about that Royals posting core? It's giving me erections just thinking about it. How I strive to declare myself better than everyone else without a smile on my face. Can you teach me how to not suck? Does it have anything to do with your excellent personality?

lol you think Quivorir is a real FF. Just because he begged for the spot to get his name up in lights.

I'm never going back to Vegas, you're a team full of fools, flogs, spammers and geese.

Yes Geese. Here is a gaggle of Bears.

geese_2622145k.jpg

#beartoelimination

Well done in making finals guys but it's time we put you out of your misery. You can have mad Monday tomorrow.
We will probably still do that if we win.

How about that Royals posting core? It's giving me erections just thinking about it.

A few Dinosaur Jr tracks and brahj is anyone's. Is that why they call it the Fantasy Footy League?

lol you think Quivorir is a real FF. Just because he begged for the spot to get his name up in lights.

I'm never going back to Vegas, you're a team full of fools, flogs, spammers and geese.

Yes Geese. Here is a gaggle of Bears.

geese_2622145k.jpg

Is anyone else thinking it might be a little counter-productive to mention "spam" in every post throughout the match thread?

I mean that'd actually be spam wouldn't it?

As for Quiv, he kicked 14 more goals than you this season, so I guess that means he's more of a forward than you. Some of those goals happened in the wet too. Given that you led us to believe it's apparently impossible to do anything in the wet, Quiv must be some kind of Super Human, or maybe he has Jesus power and is utilising his "walk on water" ability?

Is anyone else thinking it might be a little counter-productive to mention "spam" in every post throughout the match thread?

Either that or an excuse for not being as active as us.

As for Quiv, he kicked 14 more goals than you this season, so I guess that means he's more of a forward than you. Some of those goals happened in the wet too. Given that you led us to believe it's apparently impossible to do anything in the wet, Quiv must be some kind of Super Human, or maybe he has Jesus power and is utilising his "walk on water" ability?

Couldn't help yourself could you flog. Just had to get another post in.

Quivorir so lame he can't even defend himself. Sad.

Sorry I am not sitting on big footy 24/7.

I didn't beg. I demanded it. And yes it was to get my name up in lights. But you shouldn't be criticizing me for that when you're the biggest attention whore in the comp.

You keep on saying this like it's really an option. I am not sure why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, we were heaps better last season, I have to agree. I mean this season we have a FF who I don't think is a soft in the head, floggish squib. He actually kicks goals too, rather than carrying on like a child about simulated weather. Would you ever come back, Juggs? We miss you heaps :hearts:

Hey cool, it's dickhole #2. How's stuff, champ? How about that Royals posting core? It's giving me erections just thinking about it. How I strive to declare myself better than everyone else without a smile on my face. Can you teach me how to not suck? Does it have anything to do with your excellent personality?
bit angry champ.

Have a well earned rest.

Ha, now you're pissed off at me because I'm responding to your post? This is easier than I thought. I just have to post and you lose your cool. I'm in your head now, Juggs...

I'm sure he'll be here after the North game to come and laugh at you.

Last edited:
Sorry I am not sitting on big footy 24/7.

I didn't beg. I demanded it. And yes it was to get my name up in lights. But you shouldn't be criticizing me for that when you're the biggest attention whore in the comp.

You keep on saying this like it's really an option. I am not sure why.

M m m m m m multiquote!!!!!!!!!! :)

Make it look like you're posting something of substance when really it's just all padding.

You got FF because I left and you were the backup. You've done ok but have haven't had enough contributors around you to share the load which makes you look better than you really are.

You don't have to be here 24/7 goose. Just on game day when you're playing a final. Show some respect for the SFA.

M m m m m m multiquote!!!!!!!!!! :)

Make it look like you're posting something of substance when really it's just all padding.
Next time I'll reply to individual sections in seperate posts to up my post count then.

You got FF because I left and you were the backup. You've done ok but have haven't had enough contributors around you to share the load which makes you look better than you really are.
I got FF because I demanded the position. There was better posters that could have had it but I drove hard for it, the Bears showed their faith in me and I have tried to repay it. Ill have you note I won't be crying and putting my tail between my legs and sulking off to another club next year like a certain x FF from the bears.

You don't have to be here 24/7 goose. Just on game day when you're playing a final. Show some respect for the SFA.
Im sorry my real life is interfering with this fantasy competition.

#beartoelimination

Well done in making finals guys but it's time we put you out of your misery. You can have mad Monday tomorrow.

Every monday is mad monday for us. It's why you never fit in, you were to busy learning to swim to attend the 'recovery' sessions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back