Status
Not open for further replies.
There's one ep where he goes on a blind date show and host asks him:
host: "what's your name?"
Mr Bean: "Bean"
host: "and your first name?"
Mr Bean: "Mister"
:D
My favourite piece of Bean was he was late for the dentist abs got dentist and changed whilt driving his car. Ha, the first you just wonder wtf he is doing when he runs back to grab the brick.
The dentist used to be my favourite ep., too. :) Now I don't know which I like the most: the movie - Mr Bean's Holiday, the episode where he is at the hotel and he gets stuck behind all the slow people coming down the stairs, the episode where he's at the beach getting changed for a swim.... they are all hilarious.

I saw the Ultimate Disaster Movie last night. :D I laughed quite a lot. :)

Lol
Can't watch that again :( but it's what I was watching last night! Lol. Hilarious scene!!

I like to run Mr Bean doing cpr/defib when I teach it. After they've done it the right way of course.
The Office one is a bit funny too, where they all start dancing around on the poor instructor.
I also crank up the sound on 500 miles for them to get the beat, lol.
Yep- My classes are never boring.

I like to run Mr Bean doing cpr/defib when I teach it. After they've done it the right way of course.
The Office one is a bit funny too, where they all start dancing around on the poor instructor.
I also crank up the sound on 500 miles for them to get the beat, lol.
Yep- My classes are never boring.
Lol- had forgotten the defib one! That's become a standard here when we talk about mouth-to-mouth. We usually pretend to get handsful of air to push into an invisible patient's mouth :D just like Mr B does. :)

Haha a Reliant Robin :D

Also best known for this moment:

Reliant1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What. A tough day.

Gym, haircut -where I got an amazing scalp massage from the hairdresser-, eyebrows and pedicure.

Just.... so so tough. Hope everyone else didn't do it as hard as I did today. :)
Nope. My day was a doddle compared to yours. I don't how on earth you manage sometimes, Shell, truly I don't! You deserve a medal, I reckon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back