Upper Murray 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

scores may be different in two games this time around.
FED 60
CUD 60
CORRY 20

Tumba 24pt
Cudgewa 24pt
Walwa 17pts

whats going on at the kennel ? 2 games lost by 100pts

Tumba 24pt
Cudgewa 24pt
Walwa 17pts

whats going on at the kennel ? 2 games lost by 100pts

Would've thought Peter Dean may have done better with Bullioh. Hasn't seemed to be able to recruit as well as I thought. I thought his background in the AFL as a player and a coach would have made it easier for him to land a few more players.

Would've thought Peter Dean may have done better with Bullioh. Hasn't seemed to be able to recruit as well as I thought. I thought his background in the AFL as a player and a coach would have made it easier for him to land a few more players.
They told us at the weekend they had 20+ players unavailable for Saturday. Don't think they will be far off the pace when the whips are cracking. What's the story with Schliebs? Apparently asked for his match payments and a clearance at his last game for Bullioh. Sounds like a real loyal sort of fella.

They told us at the weekend they had 20+ players unavailable for Saturday. Don't think they will be far off the pace when the whips are cracking. What's the story with Schliebs? Apparently asked for his match payments and a clearance at his last game for Bullioh. Sounds like a real loyal sort of fella.
Everyone has players unavailable each week and i highly doubt they had 20 out. That would mean they are dropping 20+ players each week when they have a full list to pick from. Given they way they are travelling i cant see that being right. They cant even field a 16s side.
As far as schleibs goes, theres nothing wrong with asking for what your owed and leaving if your not happy.

Everyone has players unavailable each week and i highly doubt they had 20 out. That would mean they are dropping 20+ players each week when they have a full list to pick from. Given they way they are travelling i cant see that being right. They cant even field a 16s side.
As far as schleibs goes, theres nothing wrong with asking for what your owed and leaving if your not happy.
Just going on what the bullioh blokes said. Agree it's hard to believe but time will tell tho. On Schliebs nothing wrong with asking to leave. Asking to go to another club in the same league just before the clearance deadline isn't a great look. Just my 2 cents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips this week
I think bullioh in a close one against tumba 8pts
Cudgie by 34pts
Feds by 17pts
Hope I've got the games rite

Well guys here is my rep team for the first 5 games left some players out didn't know their names
B.J.Carkeet (cud) J.Cleven (cud) Z.Stevens (tum)
H.B. D.Authurs (cud) J.Collins (feds) A.Hill (feds)
C.Turner (tum) M.Pynapples (cud) No.1from Walwa
H.F.M.Cole (feds) Ohlin (feds) Post (tum)
F.B.Deery (cud) McVoy (cud) J.Culph (bull)
FOLL.Bannister (bull) E.Nicholas (corry) Curran (bull)
Inter.B.Low (corry) Wizza (tum) H.Tyrell (feds) A.Greenhill (walwa)
Coach.P.Dean
Capt.A.Hill
Sorry about the spelling
Hey chopper, now we are 2/3 of the way through the year, have you got another rep team for us?

Who does everyone think will win the league goal kicking and medal?

Went to tumba/bullioh game wasn't much in it all day tumba kicked away in the last quarter to record a 28pts win,Bulliohs best players I thought were T.Osmotherly, S.Cooper, T.Fenton ,A.Star for tumba Turner, Rooney, Whitehead, Crampton,Stevens and Parr once he was moved down forward.
Have noticed the crowds are down from the last couple of seasons and still the clubs carn't get their teams into the paper[mind you the B.M. is now looking more like the Wagga paper s**t].

Gameday here is my rep team for the last 5 games

B. Whitehead[tumba] D.Authers [cudg] J.Carkeet [cudg]

H.B. Lowe [corry] J.Collins [fed] A.Hill [fed] capt

C. A.Williams [fed] E.Nicholas [corry] A.Rijnbeek [corry]

H.F. Turner [tumba] T.Osmotherly [bull] Post [tumba]

F. J.Jarvis [fed] McVoy [cudg] B.Ohlin [fed]

FOLL. J.Cleven [cudg] M.Pynapples [cudg] C.Bosman [walwa]

INTER. Cooper [bull] B.Aalbers [cudg] B.Hall [cudg] B.Carey [tumba]
M.Hill [fed] don't know his name but wears number 1 for walwa

COACH. P.Dean [bull] ASST. COACH C.Butters [walwa]

TIP FOR LEAGUES MEDAL
FEDS-J.Collins, A.HILL
CUDGIE- D.Authers ,B.McVoy
TUMBA- Turner ,Post
CORRY- E.Nicholas ,Lowe
BULL- Curran ,C.Reid
WALWA- Bosman, and number 1 [if anyone knows his name let me know cheers]

Sorry chopper but I have to say have you got any idea of who is who in this side??? Half those players havnt had a touch in the last 5 games and the positions you have them in are complete rubbish!! And to have dean as coach well say no more!!!!!

Sorry chopper but I have to say have you got any idea of who is who in this side??? Half those players havnt had a touch in the last 5 games and the positions you have them in are complete rubbish!! And to have dean as coach well say no more!!!!!

C.Butters assistant coach LOL, has played three games for walwa as a player, bit of a slap in the face for T Bone. Maybe more research next time max instead of going on past seasons!

chopp No; 1 for walwa think its Dan McCarthy & K butters. Only seen a few walwa games but think T-bone is a better coach than butters But BUTTERS is a very talented player who I have no doubt would rattle the cage as far as a league medal goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back