Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Walshy :(
14t1tec.jpg

You know what else is insufferable? Complaining about other peoples' posts rather than engaging in the argument. Don't like it? Use the ignore function.
There's no argument to be had with people who think they are awesome and only lose by bad luck and flaws in the system.

Why am I always put on the s**t side in the crucible? People play control and run away from the control points..

I jumped on the forums and there's an IB recruitment section. Had some luck finding a team. Only did it once though. Got some pretty good people (good players and good blokes). There was one guy that was a twat. He didn't last long.

There's no argument to be had with people who think they are awesome and only lose by bad luck and flaws in the system.
Resorting to ad hominem because your not smart enough to argue properly? Fine by me.

Sure there's an argument to be had, it's just well above your head.

Resorting to ad hominem because your not smart enough to argue properly? Fine by me.

Sure there's an argument to be had, it's just well above your head.

Now there is one of two scenarios here Seabiscuit

That you're correct and everyone else here is wrong and your one perspective is right. Everyone else here is of a low intelligence and are incapable of conversing with you about the greater issues within Destiny.

Or that the fact that you find yourself incapable of conversing in any sort of manner short of hostile with everyone you've ran into in this thread could be a symbol that it is you that is at fault. Because it is far more likely that the wider community here could know what they are talking about more so than yourself.

So the question then becomes, are you the old man yelling at the cloud or are you the holy bastion of Destiny knowledge?

Now there is one of two scenarios here Seabiscuit

That you're correct and everyone else here is wrong and your one perspective is right. Everyone else here is of a low intelligence and are incapable of conversing with you about the greater issues within Destiny.

Or that the fact that you find yourself incapable of conversing in any sort of manner short of hostile with everyone you've ran into in this thread could be a symbol that it is you that is at fault. Because it is far more likely that the wider community here could know what they are talking about more so than yourself.

So the question then becomes, are you the old man yelling at the cloud or are you the holy bastion of Destiny knowledge?
The only people I've displayed any form of hostility towards are people like yourself, who rather than behave sensibly, can't engage in a discussion without calling people stupid players, and here you are trying to lecture me on having a sensible discussion. So on top of being arrogant, you're also quite the hypocrite.

Same applies to the above. Maybe I wouldn't have responded with hostility if he actually addressed my argument, rather than imply I'm a figjam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I engage people with the level of respect the deserve Seabiscuit.

I also addressed you at the start with solutions to your initial queries. You then chose to call all of them impossible and the hostility began.

I also wasn't lecturing you on having a sensible discussion. There are two scenarios here.

You're right and everyone else here is wrong, or everyone else is right and you're on a lonely island of bad opinions.

The numbers aren't going to be kind to you.

Iron Banner is fine. You don't need to play with friends. Just try not to suck and keep at it, you'll improve.

Also a tip for you Iron Banner enthusiasts. Maybe wait a couple seconds before you grab the heavy ammo!
how come I haven't seen you online this IB. I'm rank 3.5 but I still haven't seen you on destiny. I must get off when you get on lol.

Yep IB seems to help me with pvp. Got the iron wrath bounty in my first game today. Good to get that out of the way! Just need to remember to grab those cheap zones to get the 15 zone bounty.
you get iron wrath every day yeah?
If I have a decent session (as in time)I usually get it done.

I engage people with the level of respect the deserve Seabiscuit.

I also addressed you at the start with solutions to your initial queries. You then chose to call all of them impossible and the hostility began

No you don't. You provided "solutions", then upon being explained why they don't work consistently (and they don't), you proceed to call me stupid, and now you're accusing me of insults for what I said in retaliation. You're a hypocrite.

You're right and everyone else here is wrong, or everyone else is right and you're on a lonely island of bad opinions.

The numbers aren't going to be kind to you.
I didn't claim anyone was wrong without providing a counterargument, if you can't properly engage in the discussion, tough t***ies.

Does it look like I care about your little circlejerk? Every time someone takes a cheap insult at me (as you seem to love doing), it just proves they're not smart enough to engage in a discussion.

Last edited:
Anyone got a gorgon chest checkpoint? Just have the 1 character atm.
We lost the Gorgon checkpoint a few weeks ago and haven't been able to get it back since. Blacky wants to do a full vault of glass today, so there's always that option.

The only people I've displayed any form of hostility towards are people like yourself, who rather than behave sensibly, can't engage in a discussion without calling people stupid players, and here you are trying to lecture me on having a sensible discussion. So on top of being arrogant, you're also quite the hypocrite.

Same applies to the above. Maybe I wouldn't have responded with hostility if he actually addressed my argument, rather than imply I'm a figjam.
What a surprise! An insulting reply. Do everyone a favour and stop posting your rants, no one cares

What a surprise! An insulting reply. Do everyone a favour and stop posting your rants, no one cares
Pot kettle black.

and I wonder why you didn't say this about The Big Sauce's insulting replies. Keep the mindless circlejerking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back