KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having that pump stolen before the season started & having to spend a fair bit of coin to replace it (even if that was covered by insurance, there's no way that Ardmona would've been fully re-imbursed for this theft), certainly didn't help, and it seemed that they didn't budget for the downturn in revenue from the usual sources, and them doing the typical Ardmona thing of jerking the league around to get their affiliation fees paid on time, led to the situation at hand.

It's a bitter pill to swallow for Ardmona, but one that they must have do if only not to choke on it.
Pump been stolen isnt the problem having a budget that is unsustainable is

Yes, but there's no way that you can budget for that, I know that you need a rainy day fund for these type of things, but this was one cut, contributing to many wounds.
Don't need a rainy day fund for these things it is v responsibility of the rec reserve to replace it. The pump is a smoke screen for bad management and bad budgeting

Well hasn't undera's game 'plan' changed under the new coach and recruits.
Last weeks game against Merrigum was good hard tough footy yesterday was at times bullshit
Hearing rumors of players leaving undera due to match payments being reduced

Hearing rumors of players leaving undera due to match payments being reduced
No idea where that has come from but totally untrue!! Massive amount of injuries tho, all year been missing 5-10 players each week! No excuse for performances tho!!

Doesn't make sense, why would you elect to get nothing, where at least you can get something. Clubs that negotiate player contracts whether over the mark or not should have the accoutability to ensure they can fulfil their commitments.
Agree 100%. Like any contract, if performance isn't up to expectations it's only fair to expect a discussion at least!
If the discussion is due to the clubs inability to honour agreed contract that's not fair. I can assure u that isn't the case at Undera!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't need a rainy day fund for these things it is v responsibility of the rec reserve to replace it. The pump is a smoke screen for bad management and bad budgeting

Hindsight is a luxury for yourself, who seems to have created an account to grind an axe on this topic. Running the club is a tough and thankless job.
I'm going to make a few assumptions as you seem to be..
I'll assume you are an Ardmona supporter. I'll assume you won't get in and help the club yet will judge those that try.
I'll assume that you have no idea how to fix the current situation, but can identify plenty of problems which is very helpful indeed...

My own assumption is that the problem is the likes of you that won't help the President, whom at least had a go. More than can be said of others..

But hey what would I know. I'm just a guy with a lot of assumptions.
PS.. The Undera allegations are a load of crap.

Hindsight is a luxury for yourself, who seems to have created an account to grind an axe on this topic. Running the club is a tough and thankless job.
I'll assume you are an Ardmona supporter. I'll assume you won't get in and help the club yet will judge those that try.
I'll assume that you have no idea how to fix the current situation, but can identify plenty of problems which is very helpful indeed...

My own assumption is that the problem is the likes of you that won't help the President, whom at least had a go. More than can be said of others..

Running a club is a thankless job I shoul know ive done it and as for not helping ive done more than any one else at that club in v last 10 years. As for having a axe to grind maybe I have because we got v club debt free and v last couple of years its gone back into debt. I might not of been v most popular guy but idid v job ps.the undera story I heard from 2 people

I like the way you roll mate!! With all the "advice, inside knowledge and problem solving" on this site we could replace parliament and fix all the countries problems........
Or on the other hand, we could stop taking pot shots at our own &/or other clubs and start discussing the exciting and tight season that is approaching the pointy end..

I'll assume you are an Ardmona

lot of assumptions.
And having no idea how to fix v situation Ive done it before
I tried giving them some direction before v start of last season I thought there budget was about 50 to 60 percent to high and now we can c the end result. Am I happy no I wouldnt wish it on any club I hope they come back from it

And having no idea how to fix v situation Ive done it before

I tried giving them some direction before v start of last season I thought there budget was about 50 to 60 percent to high and now we can c the end result. Am I happy no I wouldnt wish it on any club I hope they come back from it

Fair enough, I had a hunch it was you JD. You took the bait..
Look both of you had your turn to lead the club. I think you of all people should appreciate its not necessarily the Presidents fault at Ardmona. That's a simplistic opinion, I believe the support they receive from the community and player group is no where near what is required.
Once again that's my assumption!

Look both of you had your turn to lead the club. I think you of all people should appreciate its not necessarily the Presidents fault at Ardmona. That's a simplistic opinion, I believe the support they receive from the community and player group is no where near what is required.
True v support from v community hasnt been good for a while as 4 taking v bait having guido as my user name gives me away.

You were on the money!! :D

Ps Guido it's spelt "the" not "v"....?? :D:D:p:p

I agree Guido the support from 4-5 years ago to now has dropped a lot from supporters and players as well. Iv been around the club not as a member but as a supporter for 5 or so years and am playing this year and there is alot of change going on. And hopefully for not only the club sake but the leauge, supportters and players sake things
change for better soon. With the young fellas stepping up in the club and
helping out lets just hope some of that
rubs off onto the older people around the club.

I like the way you roll mate!! With all the "advice, inside knowledge and problem solving" on this site we could replace parliament and fix all the countries problems........
Or on the other hand, we could stop taking pot shots at our own &/or other clubs and start discussing the exciting and tight season that is approaching the pointy end..

Agreed mate. It's been an incredible story so far this season. There's plenty of positive stuff going on, but as usual negative crap gets all the attention.
Roar that RIP KDL comment is absolute garbage. I'm sure change is needed and I believe will happen. But "RIP" really???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back