RDT CXIVVIX - Second Comes Right After First

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watson set to be picked ahead of Marsh.

Homer+Facepalm.jpg
Welp. There it is.

Do any of you get some enjoyment from drinking something other than Corona? I rarely venture into Subi for a tipple, need a good spot walking distance from the oval for a few pre-game crafties.

Double Double or Village Bar is about all Ive found so far?

Do any of you get some enjoyment from drinking something other than Corona? I rarely venture into Subi for a tipple, need a good spot walking distance from the oval for a few pre-game crafties.

Double Double or Village Bar is about all Ive found so far?

Up the back stairs at the Subi hotel they've opened a new bar, it's not bad there and quiet as not many people know about it.

Aside from that you've got JB O'Reillys and Pure Bar as well.

The Vic gets way too crowded so don't recommend there.

Up the back stairs at the Subi hotel they've opened a new bar, it's not bad there and quiet as not many people know about it.

Aside from that you've got JB O'Reillys and Pure Bar as well.

The Vic gets way too crowded so don't recommend there.

Cheers! Might go for a look Subis new bar on my way around the traps.

The Ashes! :D

Was just thinking back to the greatest Ashes series of all time (2005 :(), and it was crazy that SBS managed to get the rights to it because there was so little interest from the other stations.
I remember during a rain delay one day they played an episode of Lost way later than what 7 was up to at the time.

I remember during a rain delay one day they played an episode of Lost way later than what 7 was up to at the time.
That must have been a terrible day for you.

I can report actually that the last few times I've gone to see my little brother he's been slowly working his way through Lost. Mostly to annoy me I think, because he refuses to watch The Wire.

That must have been a terrible day for you.

I can report actually that the last few times I've gone to see my little brother he's been slowly working his way through Lost. Mostly to annoy me I think, because he refuses to watch The Wire.
I'm about to finally start watching the Wire, Box Sets on Fox are finally showing it.

I've been made redundant this week.

Not concerned but timing was perfect. Ashes here we come
I was going to say bummer until I read you weren't concerned

Enjoy the ashes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to say bummer until I read you weren't concerned

Enjoy the ashes
YEh its actually for the better, was hating my role towards the end.

Have enough to cover for a couple months will enjoy the late nights this week :)

It's only a matter of time until we're all replaced by robots. Enjoy it while it lasts, people!

Not as far off as you would think, especially in the manufacturing sector.

Anyone see the article recently about a local WA company inventing a brick laying robot? Will go some way to houses being built faster (and properly)...

Expect a fire sale on black Maloo utes in a few years haha

Anyone see the article recently about a local WA company inventing a brick laying robot? Will go some way to houses being built faster (and properly)...

Expect a fire sale on black Maloo utes in a few years haha

Interesting, I wonder if it will be the same principle to the brick paving machine they invented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back