Minecraft Minecraft 2 - The second server

Remove this Banner Ad

where are you based? Near the spawn point?
Yeah, I set up a temp base there when I first logged in, then just got too attached to it.

Close enough to 250 / 100.

Feel free to look around. You can even try to find my valuables room if you like :)

I plod away on the 1.8 server. Getting a nice little underground base set up, and now working on collecting my animals, but it is so hard, when so many are located nearby in other farms, as they just don't spawn naturally.
You're welcome to take animals from my farms, I don't use 1.8 server anymore. Or even breed them to take them. Whichever.

I'm the big andesite house on the hill very near spawn with a supermarket underneath.

Ahh cool, I may have bred and killed off your cows quite often at the start when I was chasing leather, but appreciate the formal offer. I'm just on the other side of the swap directly across from your supermarket.

Does that mean you're happy for me to build on your cleared flat land between us should I find the motivation?

I plod away on the 1.8 server. Getting a nice little underground base set up, and now working on collecting my animals, but it is so hard, when so many are located nearby in other farms, as they just don't spawn naturally.

What's your co-ordinates?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief who did you get to host a server a while back? I've been looking at some FeedTheBeast mod packs like Agrarian Skies 1&2 and they would be really cool to put up a server for but not sure where to start
We're on AusFrag right now. Plus one server on AWS. We need to consolidate everything on AWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back