Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading oxley out as I'm tied for first and wanna finish on top, also in top 5k players and wanna stay there, have only two trades remaining (have traded sloane in out in and out hehe) so many dumb ones burnt but many I got spot on..
Do I burn a trade on oxley>burg/birch/jkelly? Not necessarily a massive upgrade on this years form but looking for someone reliable and a better score than S.Edwards or D.Mckenzie as cover

1st hsve any $$$ benefit

Need some quick help please, which combo would you go for, pick one from each category.

Group 1. Sloane or Goddard.

Group 2. Goddard, Sidey, Neale, Steven, Heppell or Cotchin.

I was leaning towards Sloane and Goddard, to save a bit of cash for later and for Goddard's DPP but then I thought Sloane and Sidey on scoring potential and POD's but I've already had to trade out both this year. I've basically confused myself. Help me!!

Judd_Magic, want to live vicariously?

Need some quick help please, which combo would you go for, pick one from each category.

Group 1. Sloane or Goddard.

Group 2. Goddard, Sidey, Neale, Steven, Heppell or Cotchin.

I was leaning towards Sloane and Goddard, to save a bit of cash for later and for Goddard's DPP but then I thought Sloane and Sidey on scoring potential and POD's but I've already had to trade out both this year. I've basically confused myself. Help me!!

Judd_Magic, want to live vicariously?

Depends on who else you have

Post whole team b4 trades

Depends on who else you have

Post whole team b4 trades

Shaw, Rance, Hooker, Houli, Newnes, Birchall

Gaz (Trade 1), Pendles, JPK, Selwood, Lewis, Fyfe, Cripps, Krakouer (Trade 2)

Goldy, NN

Buddy, Titch, Dusty, Gray, Swan, Bont.

If Gaz didn't go down, it was going to be a pretty simple upgrade of Cripps this week. Bench is all usual suspects, Saad as a swing man, MsKenzie, Steele, Lambo, Lever, Glenn, etc.

Steele and Lambo both on F bench.

Hello. I am new here and would appreciate some advice as I am a stuck at the moment.

Is james kelly worth a look? When you disregard his injury affected games, his averaging 91. The main question is whether he'll be the sub or be dropped. I dont really watch many of his games, so not really too sure.

Is it worth trading out tom mitchell now...? He hasnt been scoring well recently and im thinking of bringing in bartel. Would bartel be a worthy replacement in not sure?

cheers

Hello. I am new here and would appreciate some advice as I am a stuck at the moment.

Is james kelly worth a look? When you disregard his injury affected games, his averaging 91. The main question is whether he'll be the sub or be dropped. I dont really watch many of his games, so not really too sure.

Is it worth trading out tom mitchell now...? He hasnt been scoring well recently and im thinking of bringing in bartel. Would bartel be a worthy replacement in not sure?

cheers

Yes jkelly is a solid option at his current price

Shaw, Rance, Hooker, Houli, Newnes, Birchall

Gaz (Trade 1), Pendles, JPK, Selwood, Lewis, Fyfe, Cripps, Krakouer (Trade 2)

Goldy, NN

Buddy, Titch, Dusty, Gray, Swan, Bont.

If Gaz didn't go down, it was going to be a pretty simple upgrade of Cripps this week. Bench is all usual suspects, Saad as a swing man, MsKenzie, Steele, Lambo, Lever, Glenn, etc.

Steele and Lambo both on F bench.

Ward and Sloane

Yes jkelly is a solid option at his current price
Thanks.

I've narrowed it down to two options now. I have also seen that Hanley is priced at about $460, and this has tempted me greatly. James Kelly is a fair bit cheaper at 386k, but I also know that Hanley can score some serious points. I was looking through his 2014 scores, and he scored 100+ in 10 games, including 191, 160 and 149.

Who do you Bigfooty Supercoachers suggest I choose?

- Hanley ($461k) - who is priced fairly well and has good potential to score 100s. But hasn't he been injury prone this season? The last thing i want is to have a premium player sitting on the bench during finals.
-Or james kelly ($368k and 93k cheaper than hanley) - who is extremely cheap, and should be good for 80-90 per week? Perhaps could be a risk with his older body and may Be given a rest at some stage.

What could i expect these two to avrage from here on out..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if anyone facing league defeat late on SBS afternoon will have the balls to go Fyfe-Neale and grab the 90k odd. I have 6 trades and will consider it...

Would give me 190k next week for Eski-Picken too.

From a numbers perspective if Neale goes 130 this week and averaged 100 in the last 4 games that's 530 points. If Fyfe misses the next week too (or gets rested against St K in SC Finals) he would need to go huge to warrant not trading him. Lots of ifs with Fyfe.

Someone talk some sense into me!

Maybe next week for smith or ibbo if he scores well this week I have shaw Picken hodge Simpson, he has a good finals run
I pulled the pin on Smith last week and he went decent going 80+. If he goes 80+ i'd save the trade if not then sounds like a decent trade. Will be getting the best defender each week though as Danniher is still young and will be sore come years end and Carlile is out.

I wonder if anyone facing league defeat late on SBS afternoon will have the balls to go Fyfe-Neale and grab the 90k odd. I have 6 trades and will consider it...

From a numbers perspective if Neale goes 130 this week and averaged 100 in the last 4 games that's 530 points. If Fyfe misses the next week too (or gets rested against St K in SC Finals) he would need to go huge to warrant not trading him. Lots of ifs with Fyfe.

Would be worth having a look at Neale's track record with no Fyfe. Does he go big? Or does someone else take the role aka. Mundy (Also tall mid). You could be onto something with Freo resting players. Same with West Coast as they can almost pencil in top 2 spots and home finals if hawks loose next week.

more likely Fyfe to Ward

- Hanley ($461k) - who is priced fairly well and has good potential to score 100s. But hasn't he been injury prone this season? The last thing i want is to have a premium player sitting on the bench during finals.
-Or james kelly ($368k and 93k cheaper than hanley) - who is extremely cheap, and should be good for 80-90 per week? Perhaps could be a risk with his older body and may Be given a rest at some stage.

What could i expect these two to avrage from here on out..?

Injuries aside, I'd choose Hanley. He did miss last week. Not sure what his current fitness level is like. With Brisbane down the bottom the tendency can be to put blokes out for early surgeries etc if they have niggles. If I thought he was going to play the season out, I'd go Hanley without question.

Injuries aside, I'd choose Hanley. He did miss last week. Not sure what his current fitness level is like. With Brisbane down the bottom the tendency can be to put blokes out for early surgeries etc if they have niggles. If I thought he was going to play the season out, I'd go Hanley without question.

sadly she doesnt have that choice. was after a defender for under 465K, hanley is mid only

sadly she doesnt have that choice. was after a defender for under 465K, hanley is mid only
I was going to edit my post when I realised Hanley is only a mid. Thought that might have been an issue. If she's after a defender in that range probably be looking at Kelly. Other options Grant Birchall, Harry Taylor, Shane Savage perhaps. All will be bit hit & miss though imo

I was going to edit my post when I realised Hanley is only a mid. Thought that might have been an issue. If she's after a defender in that range probably be looking at Kelly. Other options Grant Birchall, Harry Taylor, Shane Savage perhaps. All will be bit hit & miss though imo

Jack Grimes if she felt brave, always knew how to get it, just damm injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back