Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone worried that Selwood faces Hawks and Swans in the first 2 weeks of SC finals, two teams he has struggled against recently.

Can't decide who to upgrade Cripps to at around that price, Selwood, J Lewis or S Thompson or other.
Selwood vs Hawthorn
AVG over 113 with a highest of 185
- not too worried

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hey, Anyone know what the go is with Rischitelli?? also do you think Riewoldt will only have 1 week off for the calf? cheers :)

Have gone Ablett > Danger and Oxley > Hodge (not liking 602k!)

Team is
Def: Shaw, Hodge, Laird, Gibson, J Kelly, Saad (Lever, edwards)
Mid: Fyfe, Pendles, Priddis, Danger, Ward, JPK, Selwood, Rocky (Steele, MacKenzie, Walsh)
R: Goldy, Maric (Cox)
Fwd: Gray, Dalh, Swan, Deledio, Bonts, TMitch (Lambert, Laverde)

6 trades left and only 7k. Would like one more upgrade and get Rance/Picken in defence

4 trades, $20k.

B: Shaw, Hibberd, Houli, Ibbotson, B Smith, Oxley (Maynard & Goddard)
M: Ablett, Fyfe, Pendles, Dangerfield, Steven, Gray, Lewis, Mundy (Lambert, R Knight, Anderson)
R: Jacobs, Maric (Cox)
F: Martin, Swan, Bonts, TMitch, Deledio, Ryder (Steele & Dale)

So I’ve got $1,080,000 to spend on a mid and defender to replace GAJ and Oxley. Think I’ve narrowed down the DEF search to Hodge, Picken or Laird, so here are some combinations I could potentially choose.
a) Hodge + Sloane/Shiel/Goddard/ mid < $478k
b) Picken + Sloane/SThompson/Heppel/Boyd/Sideass/Cotchin/Wines/Selwood/mid < $534k
c) Laird + Montags/Mitchell/Ward/SThompson/JPK/ mid < $587k

This decision is going to make-or-break me, I know it. Would love some feedback if possible.

Cheers in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

uploadfromtaptalk1438316857180.jpg

Ablett to Mundy v jelwood or Hanners ? leaning towards Hanners but may as well wait a week for his price to drop 40K .. thoughts ?

Who will score more for rest of the season

Option A) Priddis, Bartel , Picken

Option B) Priddis, Ward/Mundy, Simpson/Enright

4 trades, $20k.

B: Shaw, Hibberd, Houli, Ibbotson, B Smith, Oxley (Maynard & Goddard)
M: Ablett, Fyfe, Pendles, Dangerfield, Steven, Gray, Lewis, Mundy (Lambert, R Knight, Anderson)
R: Jacobs, Maric (Cox)
F: Martin, Swan, Bonts, TMitch, Deledio, Ryder (Steele & Dale)

So I’ve got $1,080,000 to spend on a mid and defender to replace GAJ and Oxley. Think I’ve narrowed down the DEF search to Hodge, Picken or Laird, so here are some combinations I could potentially choose.
b) Picken + Sloane/SThompson/Heppel/Boyd/Sideass/Cotchin/Wines/Selwood/mid < $534k

This decision is going to make-or-break me, I know it. Would love some feedback if possible.

Cheers in advance.

Picken & Selwood/sidebum

Selwood vs Hawthorn
AVG over 113 with a highest of 185
- not too worried

But what has he done for you lately?

God the 80's were awful.
Only reason I know this song is because of Eddie Murphy

Hurley + Oxley out of my backline. Only have Pearce to cover (Hamling not called up), Maynard stuck on midfield bench.

Worth going Oxley to Hurn/Kelly/Birchall/Burgoyne/Howe? Or ride out the 0 for this week and keep my two trades up my sleeve for finals?

Hurley + Oxley out of my backline. Only have Pearce to cover (Hamling not called up), Maynard stuck on midfield bench.

Worth going Oxley to Hurn/Kelly/Birchall/Burgoyne/Howe? Or ride out the 0 for this week and keep my two trades up my sleeve for finals?
Depends, do you need the league win? or you going for overall?

Cheers in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back