No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Below is in insert from an article Richard EARLE from the advertiser wrote this evening;

'Dangerfield’s contract renewal will be decided inside four weeks while 278-game veteran Scott Thompson is a certainty to be retained. However Thompson is waiting longer than desired for surety, aged 32.

A number of Crows including Thompson, Mitch Grigg, Brodie Martin, Andy Otten and Matt Wright are sweating on new deals and want to know the shape of the next coaching panel.'

Past player also mentioned of the club gets draft picks they don't intend on holding on to them (like I said it
Came to me second hand from a good mate/crows member)

Either one of those acenarios works for me. If JOM could get himself right again he will be a star, if Danger stays well thats a win too.

I've always been of the opnion he loves Adelaide and loves the club.

As have I. He's never struck me as someone all that keen of the media etc, but he's always only ever said really positive things about the club and Adelaide. I can't blame him for being flat at the moment though, missing an entire season of football would be terrible. Just listen to comments from players spending a long time in rehab, it sounds pretty lonely in comparison to those playing and fit. He's very good mates with Jaensch and Walker.

Below is in insert from an article Richard EARLE from the advertiser wrote this evening;

'Dangerfield’s contract renewal will be decided inside four weeks while 278-game veteran Scott Thompson is a certainty to be retained. However Thompson is waiting longer than desired for surety, aged 32.

A number of Crows including Thompson, Mitch Grigg, Brodie Martin, Andy Otten and Matt Wright are sweating on new deals and want to know the shape of the next coaching panel.'
So Danger will decide what he will do at the end of the home and away season? Lol. Danger already knows exactly what he wants to do. Reality is if he wanted to stay wlhe would have commited by now.
No FA who hadnt signed by the end of round 16 has stayed.
Thompson, Grigg, Wright etc would sign on regardless of who the coach was going to be. They are ones with less options.

So Danger will decide what he will do at the end of the home and away season? Lol. Danger already knows exactly what he wants to do. Reality is if he wanted to stay wlhe would have commited by now.
Thompson, Grigg, Wright etc would sign on regardless of who the coach was going to be. They are ones with less options.
It's pretty vague, I don't really know what to take from it. The article was actually directed at Woosha staying on next year and him mentoring DEW already.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ay-at-west-lakes/story-fnp04d70-1227471602550

Hyperbolic lie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it might simply be a case of "being sick of a number of things"

He might be sick of being injured.
Being sick of not playing
sick of training by himself
He might be sick of being single and one of his best mates is moving on with his life. Tex is very close to getting engaged and would be spending much more time with her.
His brother has moved out with his long term girlfriend

I've always been of the opnion he loves Adelaide and loves the club.
He has actually said in interviews that he finds Adelaide boring.
Facts are I have no confidence that any of our good Vic players will stay. Our club has a retention record second only to Brisbane, and that hardly fills you with confidence.
Listening to Talia the other day on the news I thought, "hear we go again". Said he wasnt in any hurry to re-sign, wanted to see who the coach was and it sounded exactly like Danger.
I think with Brad, we will know what his intentions are when Matt either re-signs or asks for a trade at the end of the year.

Facts are I have no confidence that any of our good Vic players will stay. Our club has a retention record second only to Brisbane, and that hardly fills you with confidence.
Listening to Talia the other day on the news I thought, "hear we go again". Said he wasnt in any hurry to re-sign, wanted to see who the coach was and it sounded exactly like Danger.
I think with Brad, we will know what his intentions are when Matt either re-signs or asks for a trade at the end of the year.

Sloane isn't any good? Must be hard being so pessimistic.

mmmmm, O'Meara and Crouch together is a delicious thought. Then we just need to convince Ollie to come over from the dark side.

Sloane isn't any good? Must be hard being so pessimistic.
The way the club has been ran and acted in the last 5 years, its not a long shot to be pessimistic now is it.
Even with Sloane there was a big play by St Kilda to get him. We are seen as poor at retention, and if you dont think Vic clubs arnt gunning for Brad and Matt Crouch, Talia and Lever when comes out your kidding yourself. And I am of the opinion that we are more likely to lose a Crouch or Talia than we are to pick up an Aish or a Day.

If Crouch continues to spend more time at Sportsmed than he does at training I'd almost let him go.

Still though, cant see Talia going or Crouch for that matter. Wouldn't blame him for being down in the dumps a bit. Spent most of his time here injured and rehabing.

Crouch has said he loves Adelaide in interviews. You are a sad individual.

Yes I was actually shocked when she said " he hates it here" bejesus hopefully it's a load but she didn't come across as a groupie in fact she said to her friend yeah they play at the same club - didn't try to hype it up by mentioning the Crows at all.

Yes I was actually shocked when she said " he hates it here" bejesus hopefully it's a load but she didn't come across as a groupie in fact she said to her friend yeah they play at the same club - didn't try to hype it up by mentioning the Crows at all.

Don't get too involved with Cleric, he's a sad individual.

Another article to critique:

JOHN Worsfold is now indispensable at West Lakes post 2015 with Adelaide’s coach search holding up contract negotiations with key personnel headlined by Patrick Dangerfield.

It can be revealed Adelaide is currently ‘working through’ the future direction of its football department and — in a remarkable turnaround — prospective detail of Worsfold’s continued patronage of the next Crows coach.

http://www.news.com.au/national/ade...ay-at-west-lakes/story-e6frfkp9-1227471602550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back