No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 26 - MILES HIGH CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO i would rather pop a pill than put an elastic band around my nuts. * im still laughing you funny campaigner :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
wear a utensil ring

they sell em in the lower plenty pub toilets. glow in the dark too

Pro tip

Dont go to the bar, order 2 beers for you and your lady and while she is seated you turn around and take your dick out of your pants chopper reed style.

Make sure you shower and no, dont use brute, its so 80's. Rock some jazz and she will blow you after the second course.

Also saying " naaa" and " grouse" and "**** yeah" wont work with real women of class. Most would be turned off. Only chicks from frankston and those on milk farms like "The Roar Is Back" misses like it. So if she is not a bush pig, dont do it.

Also dont talk about your hair and how soft your hands are. I know the *********** has told you that works for him but trust me, she needs to feel like she is out with a man, not a trans woman like tigs crowd.

The best advice, ask her opened ended questions, let her talk, shut up and pretend to be interested. make sure you are asking questions that allow her to talk about herself and her life, they love that s**t. Try not to fall asleep, feign interest.

Also make sure when you know the dates going really well and you will most likely have " The Sex". Excuse yourself and go to the toliet and have a tug. That way when you do have "The Sex" you will last an hour and she will think you are a young Hercules.

Last thing brother, remove the utensil ring, its a bad look
Do the exact opposite and you will get a root Tigerforlife78

Ahh the comedy of dating, went for a little man grooming downstairs just in case we get that far and kept making it look uneven. So i kept trying to fix it and now my dick looks like fkin Hitler :drunk:
As long as he can do this when you need him to, don't worry.
o-HITLER-SALUTE-facebook.jpg

Ahh the comedy of dating, went for a little man grooming downstairs just in case we get that far and kept making it look uneven. So i kept trying to fix it and now my dick looks like fkin Hitler :drunk:
If she's German it may work in your favour

Hope she likes stubble :p

Then date a polish girl and invade her pants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pro tip

Dont go to the bar, order 2 beers for you and your lady and while she is seated you turn around and take your dick out of your pants chopper reed style.

Make sure you shower and no, dont use brute, its so 80's. Rock some jazz and she will blow you after the second course.

Also saying " naaa" and " grouse" and "**** yeah" wont work with real women of class. Most would be turned off. Only chicks from frankston and those on milk farms like "The Roar Is Back" misses like it. So if she is not a bush pig, dont do it.

Also dont talk about your hair and how soft your hands are. I know the *********** has told you that works for him but trust me, she needs to feel like she is out with a man, not a trans woman like tigs crowd.

The best advice, ask her opened ended questions, let her talk, shut up and pretend to be interested. make sure you are asking questions that allow her to talk about herself and her life, they love that s**t. Try not to fall asleep, feign interest.

Also make sure when you know the dates going really well and you will most likely have " The Sex". Excuse yourself and go to the toliet and have a tug. That way when you do have "The Sex" you will last an hour and she will think you are a young Hercules.

This must be that proud feeling a father gets when his son figures out how to get vagina.

Well done on the tagging. #proud

I can't imagine how drunk i will be if we win the flag....

Ive already told my missus when we make a GF, write me off for three days. one way or another, I'll be ****ed out of my brain in a gutter somewhere

Pro tip

out of interest, does your mum appreciate the luck she has having a 44 year old son who, because he will never have a woman, will provide her with lifetime home care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back