Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at Hurleys arms..does he try take Jacks legs out so he can't land on his feet? Dog act if true.

You're spot on, he actually grabbed his legs and basically flipped him. I remember the commentators mentioning riewoldt landed hard and was down for a while, that's obviously why. It's also a free kick because carlisle clearly chopped his arms

You're spot on, he actually grabbed his legs and basically flipped him. I remember the commentators mentioning riewoldt landed hard and was down for a while, that's obviously why. It's also a free kick because carlisle clearly chopped his arms
Maybe hurley thought jack was a indian taxi Driver

Cant remember what quarter or time (useless i know), a second half centre bounce where cotchin goes into beast mode, tackles norf player, steals the ball then kicks it forward.

Definitely not in the first half....

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was just before Ziebell came off. He had a few beast mode moments in the second half though.

Please gif makers - the Sheds burst from congestion with weave + one handed carry and bounce please... PLEASE!!!! :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

2BbZUh2.gif

Thank you oh great one....

& I only just noticed that after hitting Jack on the chest Sheds also follows up with a block on a defender to keep Jacks pass to Lids trouble free...

What a ******* player Sheds is now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes the new Chris Knights. I wonder if he does start playing more higher up the ground.
He's been venturing up there more and more lately. he runs hard enough to work both ends so we just need to get the ball into his hands when forward.

He's been venturing up there more and more lately. he runs hard enough to work both ends so we just need to get the ball into his hands when forward.

I'd love us to get another player like Bachar, with similar attributes...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back