Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boriniannouncement.jpg

For all the united fans out there, Martial against Valencia last week in the UCL qualifying tie. The raw talent is there and I can see where the Henry comparisons come from. Big, strong, and quick but has great close control too.

Shock reports Napoli winger Jonathan de Guzman didn’t catch his flight for a medical with Bournemouth.

The Premier League transfer window isn’t until Tuesday evening, so the Partenopei could still complete a sale by then.

However, Sky Sport Italia report De Guzman was AWOL when the English club came to pick him up from the airport.

Dutch international De Guzman asked for more time to think about it and is still in Italy.

The deal was a €1m loan with option to buy for another €5m.

savage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man United is an absolute trainwreck since Ferguson left.

The way they just handled the De Gea business is an absolute joke. Could've pissed him off months ago, and started looking for a proper replacement. Instead Van Gaal picks up a spud sitting on the pine in Serie A.

My patience is running thin with him too. The club is totally different to what it was under Fergie.

Last edited:
Man United is an absolute trainwreck since Ferguson left.

The way they just handled the De Gea business is an absolute joke. Could've pissed him off months ago, and started looking for a proper replacement. Instead Van Gaal picks up a spud sitting on the pine in Serie A.

My patience is running thin with him too. The club is totally different to what it was under Fergie.
We are getting Navas plus cash, decent deal in the end.

United is still a trainwreck.

I've never hated watching them so much.
Reeks of glory hunting this :p

I hate what my club are doing currently but that's because we never have net spends/are never in the red, we are always in the black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back