Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 6 - Geelong Wolves v Dragons FFC @ The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

You've lost it on the posting side of things too. Our last encounter was much more fun. :thumbsu:

Truth be told, you've left me rather stunned. See, either Im selfish, attention hogging and out for myself, or Im not competitive enough, lacking desire for success and will never win a personal award again due to my lack of selfishness, attention hogging and self indulgence.

So...Well, s**t, now I dont know what I am. I guess Im just someone that enjoys the SFA, and that makes me a terrible person. Which is sad.

Lets be honest though, I couldnt really fall THAT much further down in your internal rankings of the SFA, right?

Truth be told, you've left me rather stunned. See, either Im selfish, attention hogging and out for myself, or Im not competitive enough, lacking desire for success and will never win a personal award again due to my lack of selfishness, attention hogging and self indulgence.

So...Well, s**t, now I dont know what I am. I guess Im just someone that enjoys the SFA, and that makes me a terrible person. Which is sad.

Lets be honest though, I couldnt really fall THAT much further down in your internal rankings of the SFA, right?
You're option C - all of the above.

You're option C - all of the above.

So Im both an attention/success seeking person who is avoiding attention/success.

Does that make me stupid or just unique? You're going to say stupid, arnt you? Because thats your gimmick. I get it. Its just...You know, lets try something fresh for a change? Lets discuss how now that Boncers Bailed the Dragons are propped up by you, Haro(LOL) and...Who else, Danoz? Is chefmeister still remotely interested in the SFA? I always rated that guy.

Is Gee Dub still a thing?

And that took the Dragons 3 seasons, 3 captains, and a simmer to win it. Also, why do you say 'we', you were not at the Dragons at that time.
I've always been at the Dragons big fella, just not in the way you'd think.

I heard you were at the Wonders until they decided to set standards and well...You know that guy at parties who cant limbo for s**t and keeps hitting the stick? You tried to jump OVER the stick.

I have one question for the Dragons, when are you going to post your Season 20 squad? I fail to see any reference to Season 20 in your post in the Squad submission thread.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention fella. Easy fix, no rules pertaining.

Talk about biting the hand that fed you. You took desert as part of the equation.

I see you gave up comedy, good move.

It's the Wolves, Geelong. Not lost dogs.

Whatever floats your boat.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention fella. Easy fix, no rules pertaining.
:thumbsu:
Talk about biting the hand that fed you. You took desert as part of the equation.
Moving to the Dragons turned me into a massive flog, I'm not sure that's something you want to brag about.
I see you gave up comedy, good move.
Ouch.... That reminds, I need to post something on Facebook.
It's the Wolves, Geelong. Not lost dogs.
It's the Geelong Wolves, but oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Im both an attention/success seeking person who is avoiding attention/success.

Does that make me stupid or just unique? You're going to say stupid, arnt you? Because thats your gimmick. I get it. Its just...You know, lets try something fresh for a change? Lets discuss how now that Boncers Bailed the Dragons are propped up by you, Haro(LOL) and...Who else, Danoz? Is chefmeister still remotely interested in the SFA? I always rated that guy.

Is Gee Dub still a thing?
Dude after that limp lettuce leaf attempt to get my attention I may just consider retiring as a reigning premiership player if only to spite you... ;)

Whatever floats your boat.

:thumbsu:

Moving to the Dragons turned me into a massive flog, I'm not sure that's something you want to brag about.

Ouch.... That reminds, I need to post something on Facebook.

It's the Geelong Wolves, but oh well.
Don't try and hide it, you were always the biggest flog of them all.

Don't try and hide it, you were always the biggest flog of them all.
Why didn't Beng tag you, mate..? Does he have some skeletons in your closet he doesn't want us to rattle or something..?

I wouldn't even mention it myself but whatever floats your boat. ;)

Just trying to be honest, that's all.
Now you're bragging. But if you won't listen to me, listen to the master...

no-try-not-do-or-do-not-there-is-no-try-yoda.png

Be careful of those stones you're throwing in the glass house.
Yeah be careful Haro, SM is scared he might cop a stray shard in the eye whilst peeking in... :cry:

I heard you were at the Wonders until they decided to set standards and well...You know that guy at parties who cant limbo for s**t and keeps hitting the stick? You tried to jump OVER the stick.
No, I'm here today because ClarkeM wanted me out, and I'm grateful to him for this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back