Multiplat NBA 2K16

Remove this Banner Ad

So I'm thinking of making a new MyGM save, but with created players based off you guys. I would pick a team out of the 30, release all their players to free agency and create 15 of us (3 of each position).

Would anyone be interested? I would post screenshots of box scores, maybe a couple of in-game shots (unless I purely sim), pics of players and their looks, stats, etc.

I'd probably make everyone 18/19, with super long deals. Get rid of draft picks maybe, and only trade if absolutely needed.

I'll only do this if I think people will enjoy it. Not sure yet.

I'd be interested in this.

So I'm thinking of making a new MyGM save, but with created players based off you guys. I would pick a team out of the 30, release all their players to free agency and create 15 of us (3 of each position).

Would anyone be interested? I would post screenshots of box scores, maybe a couple of in-game shots (unless I purely sim), pics of players and their looks, stats, etc.

I'd probably make everyone 18/19, with super long deals. Get rid of draft picks maybe, and only trade if absolutely needed.

Would be fun. Will you provide a template with all of the information we'd need to give you?

Rocky Mayes PF

Started my Nuggets MyLeague save with 30 team control (just in case stupidity happens).

Played my first game at home with Denver. Gee they are terrible, Mudiay is a beast however.

Undecided on whether I should sim the first season or play a few games throughout.

So what's the deal with your My Player being used in the various modes?

I saw that he is used in MyGM mode, and if I make any changes to him it's automatically reflected there. Is it true that I have the same guy for aaalllll modes? (my park, pro am, my career and my gm)

If so, that's a bit odd. The My Career guy basically has to be black to fit the story, and young. However for my GM Mode I'd want to create an old dude. And for my park I'd perhaps want something completely different.

Am I missing something or is it always just one guy?

Been giving this game a go over the last few days. Took a little bit to get used to the controls (last one I played was 2K14), but now I'm loving it.
Love how this version makes it rewarding to play "properly". I guess you could still gun it though.

One question: is there a way to change your marker (below your player) or who you're supposed to be standing in order to make it easier to see?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do players ever demand trades if they're in a Dwight Howard like situation where he wanted out of Orlando?
Funnily enough Howard just asked for a trade because I had too many good players (Haywood, Monroe and Conley) and he wasn't getting enough of the ball.

Went on an eight game winning streak in MyPark playing two vs two. Beat my first legendary ranked player and also smash a team featuring a guy ranked 95. So satisfying.

Does anyone else only get minimal VC in MyCareer (like less than 200) when you click Ask out, sim to end? I thought you would get like 800 odd if you've gotten an A+ with good stats?

Flying up the ranks in play now online and being downright disrespectful while doing it haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back