Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not concerned about the ages of both Getzlaf and Lundqvist. They have (at least) 5 years of strong play left and at the moment I think they are both top 15 players. My team is definitely making a win now push.

I've been unhappy with my goaltending lineup for quite a while and although Schneider puts up great stats, wins are a massive concern being on the Devils. I no longer have any more concerns about wins after getting Lundqvist. I am weak at right wing and Kucherov fills a need and is quite young too. If he can be close to a PPG player (like last season) or better, I will be more than happy.

I wish Brades all the best with McDavid, he is a stud and I think will be just as good as Crosby. I tossed and turned about the trade for a couple of nights, but I am happy with the return I got.

I am a little bit pissed off now. Apparently in the last few days a few players have had their position eligibility changed. I know at least two of my players that had C eligibility have now changed (Marchand and Kreider). I drafted so I could have dual positions and now I am lacking at center because of this. How the hell can you allow everyone to draft and then two days before the season starts just change positions on us?

I am so mad at this right now.

Strange that they would give those three players C's to begin with, they're giving them away willy-nilly. I see my man Nyquist has a C, he won one face off last season.

I have plenty of C's, a bit short on the right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of Mega-Snakes in Wheeler and Scheifele beat Schneider with the exact same shot from the exact same spot. Laser beams! Off to a flyer in goal production.
But you only have one goalie... admittedly Price will play a lot of games, but you'll be struggling to get 3 a week at this stage.

Of all my offensive players, I think it is safe to say that Abdelkader was a fair way down the list to score a hat trick for me. Not complaining though. Good job Abby.
I'm honestly surprised that he was drafted. He's not exactly a top 100 player in any of our categories.

I just was going through the news of some of my players and I came across this attached to Justin Williams with the Caps.

Yahoo said:
Justin Williams picked up his first two assists as a member of the Washington Redskins.

Good work yahoo. Good work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back