Official Team Thread Northern Phoenix Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why aren't we playing test matches? Tests were always 10x better than One Dayers, I was actually good at test matches.
Need a tune up for the real stuff

Just in case it matters, in that stats sheet I'm down as a Bowling AR for One Dayers, rather than a Batsmen.
Are you sure, because I've got you as a pure AR in Tests and a Pure Batsman in One Dayers?

Are you sure, because I've got you as a pure AR in Tests and a Pure Batsman in One Dayers?
That's correct, but in the all time stats sheet it's wrong. See this handy graphic..

yNoGLXe.jpg

Just putting it out there but our T20 strip shits all over our ODI strip, and we don't play T20's anyway, maybe a change?
We'll use it in away one day games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were well underused by Clay, he batted you at 11 for nearly half a year and you went out like once in 6 hits or something like that haha.

Just a heads up mostly to the captains, these are the options when it comes to batting/bowling in the SIM:
185253_5fc9b1b053cb6a469de144a9ef2ce324.png

If you can, when you have time and in the future for team submissions, try and word players bowling types by those listed above it would be muchly appreciated! Will help to eliminate any incorrect bowling selections!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back