Movie Deadpool (potential spoilers inside)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant get a refund on the ticket, and she'll likely convince her husband not to go as well, so we'll be $40 out of pocket with tickets. Just annoying that we had this planned for ages and 2 days out she decides she doesnt want to go anymore.

Punch her in the face.

Had it all planned to go on Sunday with my sister and brother inlaws with their partners and now the sister has decided she doesnt want to go, despite 4 weeks notice and us discussing it every time we've seen each other.

Women :rolleyes:

Chloroform, car boot, basement

the emotional release will make you forget about the coin.

Cant get a refund on the ticket, and she'll likely convince her husband not to go as well, so we'll be $40 out of pocket with tickets. Just annoying that we had this planned for ages and 2 days out she decides she doesnt want to go anymore.
She should absolutely pay for the ticket.

It was enjoyable.

The first third/half where it jumps back and forward was the best part. The story then becomes something we've seen a bunch of times. Breaking the fourth wall and having characters swear at each other doesn't change that.

Playing old songs for nostalgia is something we've even seen in normal superhero movies (Guardians of the Galaxy). Bit too much We're referencing something old so that's funny for me.

If I had a 13-year-old kid I'd be fine with them seeing it.

It is his first movie.

He's a funnier character than we've ever had before /George Lucas
Yeah but it's not Deadpool's first thing ever.

Vulgar, irreverent and self-referential are almost the three words you'd choose to describe Deadpool.

Had it all planned to go on Sunday with my sister and brother inlaws with their partners and now the sister has decided she doesnt want to go, despite 4 weeks notice and us discussing it every time we've seen each other.

Women :rolleyes:

feel for you mate. im in a similar boat. planned for a week for mum to babysit so mrs norf and i can view the movie this sunday. anyway, old man needs surgery pronto. yep scheduled for sunday and mum is staying by his side. so bye bye mofee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

feel for you mate. im in a similar boat. planned for a week for mum to babysit so mrs norf and i can view the movie this sunday. anyway, old man needs surgery pronto. yep scheduled for sunday and mum is staying by his side. so bye bye mofee.

poor form by the old man, visit to the ward may be in order.

Yeah but it's not Deadpool's first thing ever.

Vulgar, irreverent and self-referential are almost the three words you'd choose to describe Deadpool.

I'd be surprised if 10% of the people who see this movie have ever picked up a Deadpool or whatever series he's from comic before.

I have a few picks for Cable in the sequel.

First pick - Clancy Brown
clancy-brown-warcraft-film-1.jpg

Second pick - Ray Stevenson
actor-ray-stevenson-attends-the-premiere-of-national-geographic-and-picture-id496469730

Third pick - Kevin Nash
IMG_6509

Favourite scenes.

1. The bullet countdown

2. Deadpool breaking both his wrists and leg when trying to take on colosuss.

3. Deadpools reaction when Ajax..... I mean Francis managed to escape on the freeway

4. The perfect use of 'X Gon Give It To Ya'

5. The reference about not being able to afford another X-men character

6. The taxi scene with the guy in the trunk

7. Every moment where he breaks the fourth wall

Honestly if the sequel is half as good as the original it will still be a great movie. Not to mention the budget will likely be a lot higher too.

I was the only one in the cinema that laughed at line about sewing Wades mouth shut :( filthy casuals.
"Whatever you do don't make the supersuit green. Or animated!"

"Whatever you do don't make the supersuit green. Or animated!"

No one laughed at that scene in my session either. Probably was because everyone had seen it in the trailer though.

Really funny movie.

The unmasking at the end was just gold and came off (no pun) perfectly.

Also loved the Ferris Buller reference in the post credits scene.

Saw this today and thought it was brilliant. The unmasking at the end caught me completely off guard and I lost it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back