Competition Fictional Football League 2016 Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

215198_35678a04c92a278871ab0c21444f39a3.png

Representatives of all fictional realms are currently involved in a series of meetings to try and patch up differences and come up with new ways of promoting themselves.
One of their initiatives was the formation of a new football league - the Fictional Football League (FFL) - to let sport help address some of their issues.
Unfortunately the man assigned creative duties, Edward Scissorhands, failed spectacularly in creating uniforms and the designs will now be outsourced to those in the 'human world'.

Each team in the FFL will be designed by an individual and must adhere to the following criteria:​

• A team name must represent a fictional place (i.e. Sesame Street, Metropolis, Tattooine), however an actual location can be selected , but it must be in a fictional context (i.e. New York - Escape from New York)​
  • Two jumpers need to be submitted, one home and one away. Logos, mascots, etc are not required.​
  • Each jumper must contain the FFL logo (the colours can be modified to suit the jumper.)​
  • Jumper sponsors must be associated with the fictional place.​
The FFL is now awaiting interest from designers. Each designer must submit
TEAM NAME
TEAM NAME ORIGIN

Also looking for a new League logo if anyone is interested.

Teams - unofficial
Official teams and division announcement to come later

Rich (BB code):
1.  Fizzler - Pawnee Bangers
2.  Dylan8 - Oblivion Daedra
3.  TheFreightTrain - Rapture Renegades
4.  Klim - Los Santos Brawlers
5.  Maxwell110 - Boyle Heights Fighters
6.  stormy2 - Far Far Away Ogres
7.  akkaps - Gotham Rogues
8.  NM_Mitchell - Diagon Alley Wizards
9.  harrythetiger - Shelbyville Lemons
10. crow28 - Kong Island Simians
11. Bryce_Jersey17 - Miranda
12. Spanna_ - Two River Dragons
13. cragus - Storybrooke Wolves
14. EagleOz - Pandora Avatars
15. The Cheesecake - Outset Islanders
16. footy_fumbler - Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters
17. El_Scorcho - Corellia Falcons
18. Broken - Halloweentown Ghouls
19. alex 3549 - Gondor Rangers
20. sjohnson - Panem Capitols

Logo:
PhotoShop | Illustrator | Paint

Last edited:

Surely any GTA based teams would be Vice City or San Andeas based

Don't give people ideas for Vice City, that's like the whole branding of my Can Am team. ;)

Okay this looks very interesting, might have to give it a go

Team name: Boyle Heights Fighters
Origin: Lucha Underground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it begins.
As long as their supporter drives involves drive-by shootings and turf wars I'm happy.

Surely any GTA based teams would be Vice City or San Andeas based
Vice City will always be the best GTA in existence, if not purely for the banging soundtrack.
Diagon Alley Wizards
latest

3rd Street Saints
Saints Row I, II, III, IV.

I really hope you get a Saints Row team, so your captain can look like Michaels Character from their LP's.

maxresdefault.jpg

As long as their supporter drives involves drive-by shootings and turf wars I'm happy.

Vice City will always be the best GTA in existence, if not purely for the banging soundtrack.

I really hope you get a Saints Row team, so your captain can look like Michaels Character from their LP's.

maxresdefault.jpg
Ha Ha, nah, I think I've got a better idea than SR now.
Diagon Alley Wizards
latest

Acidalia Planitia Martians
The Martian.

First on is first pref, but if someone else wants a HP team, I'll take the second one <3.
akkaps I've edited.

What's the go on updating/ changing the logo as was raised in the competitions thread, I reckon one could be made much better than that with the much better skills around the board now.

First on is first pref, but if someone else wants a HP team, I'll take the second one <3.
I'm trying to keep it to one team per TV show / film / game. So far everyone has their first choice.

akkaps I've edited.
Yep, noted.

What's the go on updating/ changing the logo as was raised in the competitions thread, I reckon one could be made much better than that with the much better skills around the board now.
Go for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back