Universal Love 2016 Carlton Board Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll have a go.

Depending on numbers, it might be a good idea to cap it at 23 participants and have two rounds of Buddy Drafting. Should allow each person to get one regular-ish senior player and one depth/reserves/developing player.

I'll have a go.

Depending on numbers, it might be a good idea to cap it at 23 participants and have two rounds of Buddy Drafting. Should allow each person to get one regular-ish senior player and one depth/reserves/developing player.
Quality idea.

I'll have a go.

Yep, I have changed my tune.

I can for sure commit to providing reports on an emerging talent as well as an established player.

HARKER - PM me your bank details pls. I prefer to receive reports in Arial, font size 12. :)

Ill throw my hand up, might get me commenting a bit more instead of stalking the pages

We could do a round 2 with the people who have signed up, and they can pass if they don't want to take on a second player, meaning some players will not be chosen, those players can go to any late comers who want to sign up after the draft has taken place?

Agreed maybe it should be started tonight before tomorrows games :)

Would love a few more interested posters to step forward but doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of interest.

We can look to start the draft over the next few days - 2 players (+) each, and if someone wants to jump in they are welcome to, after the first round has been completed.

I guess we could also adopt the rest of the litter as a group to show some support.

Nah, give em all to HARKER...

... Or The Old Dark Navy's. But only if ODN's in one of his moods when he says he's too busy to write much, but ends up writing something that Tolstoy would be proud of...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be in on this - but I am no chance of getting to any NB games.

Will get to most CFC games in Melbourne.

Won't get near a live game this year, probably best if I give it a miss.

Same here

No reason why you can't take on a buddy or two, even if you won't get to any games in 2016.

Might be best for you to take someone who spends most of the year at senior level, but there is plenty to be gleaned from watching the game on TV that many who attend live won't see.

Then there's the media mentions, stats, discussions etc. throughout the year which are certainly not dependent on attendance at games.

Where will the threads be located?

If only there was a sub-board where all listed players have their own dedicated thread...........:)

Blues & Northern Blues Player Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back