Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Zilliams and Fyfe which just feels like an impending disaster is looming. I can feel grey clouds circling.
Odds are one will s**t the bed in the 1st qtr injury today.
Think i'll play Will Graham on their home ground, and park Zilliams on def bench where he cant possibly hurt me.....allocate him for Stewart in a couple of weeks.
Could trade Fyfe to Rowell but Fyfe's a handy F5 right now and got another 50-75K to make i reckon. Seems premature....Natalie will burn me for being greedy.

Who to field clohesy vs Graham? Clohesy is a much more exciting and talented player but Graham gets cbas. Currently fielding clohesy.

What do the supercoach gods have in store for me today?

giphy.gif

Sheezel, Powell and new recruit Biggie Smalls lining up for me in the first game.

I've decided to start Biggie rather than take Cadman's 53, I'm not confident he can beat that but it's worth a throw at the stumps.

Hugo got the Luke Ball treatment from Ross last night, thankfully I decided to start Wilson ahead of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice one Powell.

Got Zilliams and Fyfe which just feels like an impending disaster is looming. I can feel grey clouds circling.
Odds are one will s**t the bed in the 1st qtr injury today.
Think i'll play Will Graham on their home ground, and park Zilliams on def bench where he cant possibly hurt me.....allocate him for Stewart in a couple of weeks.
Could trade Fyfe to Rowell but Fyfe's a handy F5 right now and got another 50-75K to make i reckon. Seems premature....Natalie will burn me for being greedy.

I'm able to loop Zilliams with Graham thanks to still having Coffinfield on my bencb, I don't trust Zilliams on field either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back