Game Day RND 8 - 🏈 Carlton v Collingwood Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have the advantage with key forwards. We have the advantage with key defenders. We are supposed to have the advantage in the midfield. It's just the team work and the running.
Our backline is very ordinary, we have seen that for many weeks now.
Aside from Weitering & Boyd they all look shaky.
Staggering how Kemp could not hold a spot down there.

I like taking the game on, but some of those lofted kicks into the corridor were just ludicrous. I get there being a strategy but only when it’s someone who we can trust making the decisions.

wtf was Walsh calling for it for in the centre, and wtf kind of thinking whoever it was could do it…surrounded by magpies and kicked a lollipop fmd

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We dropped him.

One of several poor selections.

Yep. We have no options to try in game. It's Young or bust. I understand the height issue. It's just another thing that we rely on system for, but it's such a liability when the system is breaking down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When your teams got no chance
Kick it to the man on Lewis Young.

Blake Acres Turnovers: 5

We play full on in the first quarter too gassed up for the second and let the filth turn the game totally around to their favour,just appalling football.

We need to win stoppages and clearances and convert them directly to goals, preferably from centre bounces with the help of 666. If that doesn't work, we seem to have very little else.

Too many Carlton players went totally missing in the second quarter...

- and Collinwgoodf won the contested ball game

- and Carlton defenders dont know how to puch a bloke out on the boundary 20 meters out of goal ato allow a confidence booster goal followed by another 5 goals...

oh well - another game having to be won the hard way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back