Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the logic behind Fyfe starting as sub the week after having it nearly 40 times..? Interesting

We’ve won the last two against them at Optus and we’re better now so I don’t fear the ground or them. I only fear us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve won the last two against them at Optus and we’re better now so I don’t fear the ground or them. I only fear us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do worry about injuries on that diabolical surface. I am also still backing Freo to make Finals, so respect them.

Dubai Quacker and caesar88 interested in your views on the size of the crowd we get there in Perth. Always seems a healthy contingent of Bloods there - 20%?

I do worry about injuries on that diabolical surface. I am also still backing Freo to make Finals, so respect them.

Dubai Quacker and caesar88 interested in your views on the size of the crowd we get there in Perth. Always seems a healthy contingent of Bloods there - 20%?
I'd guess about 50k. Maybe 5-10k Swans fans. The other 40k asleep.

Richmond seem bad but the Dockers also not scoring heavily against them. I can't see them scoring above 75. Should put us in good stead for next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back