Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Get Clark back as a rookie - the Cats wants to play him and only $155K
Never left my side.

I don’t have time for luxury trades. Too much s**t to deal with on-field. Still have Coffield, Tunstill and Sexton too.

My team is literally a s**t show.

IMG_4160.jpeg

Hasn't stopped kenties going early on here before. :D

Most of us went early on Clohsey. :moustache:
Yeah because there were no other rookies options that week and we needed to cash out. This week there are options.

Yeah because there were no other rookies options that week and we needed to cash out. This week there are options.

Depends how much you want to spend on a rookie I guess. Look what happened with Rogers. :$

I reckon the only expensive one I would pay up for now would maybe be Hayes if he tons up again this week.

Jones the clear rookie option this week though.

Mitchell and degoey only listed was one week.
Does the inj list at brissy open up for this 30yo old Wookie 😎 dude.
Dude with DPP ...
23 is the new 30?

Reville should see a bit of footy, but he did pick up a corky during the game apparently, so could be a sub risk this week. But he's a good user of the footy and with Coleman missing, we could use that. Has been the best most weeks in the twos.

I hope Jack Hayes has a stinker. Don't want to have to pay $230k for him.

I either want him to score 50 so I can pass on him, or I want him to dominate, get ~30% CBAs again playing as Marshall's chop-out, get lots of tackles, kick a couple goals, and put his hand up as a potential F6 keeper that will hopefully get RUCK DPP in round 18.

I hope Jack Hayes has a stinker. Don't want to have to pay $230k for him.

I either want him to score 50 so I can pass on him, or I want him to dominate, get ~30% CBAs again playing as Marshall's chop-out, get lots of tackles, kick a couple goals, and put his hand up as a potential F6 keeper that will hopefully get RUCK DPP in round 18.

Why is he not Wookie priced has not played for 2 years ...
Shirley a bigger discount.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayes could average 90 if he played North every week I think
28% CBAs is the selling point. And he loves a tackle. Saints fixture is pretty good, lots of games at Marvel.

Chapman does nothing for me, injury prone, absolute max you get a 85-90 average, on a line that is stacked with 100+ average players, plus lots of value.

28% CBAs is the selling point. And he loves a tackle. Saints fixture is pretty good, lots of games at Marvel.

Chapman does nothing for me, injury prone, absolute max you get a 85-90 average, on a line that is stacked with 100+ average players, plus lots of value.

I seen something a while back were Marshall was be rested in some way .
I guess it's the Hayes way ...
But saints are in no position to rest guys .

Be Quiet Michael C Hall GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back