News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Rest up Yeo and Gov, no point against the Dees.

Get them right for Crows, Saints and Roos. Harley needs some help, I'm expecting another 115 3-rd-avg in that stretch of games before the bye. SHUN THE NON BELIEVERS!

Rest up Yeo and Gov, no point against the Dees.

Get them right for Crows, Saints and Roos. Harley needs some help, I'm expecting another 115 3-rd-avg in that stretch of games before the bye. SHUN THE NON BELIEVERS!
If West Coast were serious about the future they’d rest Yeo and Gov up for the year.

If West Coast were serious about the future they’d rest Yeo and Gov up for the year.
Nah you need some leadership and experience around. North are locked for the wooden spoon, for the Eagles, they'll be better off trying to finish higher than 17th, aim for more wins.

They have the Saints, North and Hawks at home in the next couple of months, gotta field your best team and go for the win.

Nah you need some leadership and experience around. North are locked for the wooden spoon, for the Eagles, they'll be better off trying to finish higher than 17th, aim for more wins.

They have the Saints, North and Hawks at home in the next couple of months, gotta field your best team and go for the win.
Blood the kids I reckon.

Sick and tired of seeing them score huge when I don’t have them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought McGov had a serious injury - how can he be able to play this week?

Monty Python Fight GIF

Apparently there's a potential debutant coming in off the rookie list. Word on the street is he loves his chippies.

Gianis Ziebellopoulos

View attachment 1988812
He's actually a coach at Richmond now.
How's his luck? Everything he touches turns to shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back