Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

You do realise Trump's team aren't denying a payment was made.
Prosecution wanted to sling mud. Nothing more.
They’re not denying there was a payment— they’re trying to mischaracterise it as a monthly retainer for general legal services.

You do realise Trump is denying any sex occurred? The prosecution is demonstrating that sex occurred thus Trump is unreliable. Kinda like the Lehrmann defamation case.
Was it though. Even the judge said it went too far and even accused the defence of not objecting to it enough.
Also Daniel's different tellings of the story over the year's is hardly reliable.

It was pr0n for TDSers.

Was it though. Even the judge said it went too far and even accused the defence of not objecting to it enough.
Also Daniel's different tellings of the story over the year's is hardly reliable.

It was pr0n for TDSers.
The judge just said not to get into details. If he didn't think her testimony was relevant to the case he wouldn't have let her on the stand at all.

Her story is more consistent than Trumps.

The judge just said not to get into details. If he didn't think her testimony was relevant to the case he wouldn't have let her on the stand at all.

Her story is more consistent than Trumps.
Well that went well.

He has consistently denied it. She has said it did and also didn't happen. But you're right Trumps is less consistent. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that went well.

He has consistently denied it. She has said it did and also didn't happen. But you're right Trumps is less consistent. Lol.
Her testimony went pretty well, no major irregularities. You do realise she was paid by Trump to say it didn't happen??? And made to sign an NDA which Pecker released her from.

Kinda like how Trumps first wife filed a police report for sexual assault but then withdrew it during divorce negotiations

Her testimony went pretty well, no major irregularities. You do realise she was paid by Trump to say it didn't happen??? And made to sign an NDA which Pecker released her from.

Kinda like how Trumps first wife filed a police report for sexual assault but then withdrew it during divorce negotiations
Other than the judge reigning her in and wishing things hadn't been said.

And still irrelevant in a bookkeeping trial but glad you got your jollies off though.

Other than the judge reigning her in and wishing things hadn't been said.

And still irrelevant in a bookkeeping trial but glad you got your jollies off though.
It's relevant in a book-keeping trial because of what the book-keeping was about. Trump is saying it didn't happen and the prosecution is saying it did and has the onus to show it did by presenting evidence it did. Let's see if Trump testifies that it didn't - I bet he doesn't.

Kinda weird you thinking about my "jollies". Such a weirdo.

It was pr0n for TDSers.

Read the sticky post at the top of the thread.

Then read it again.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Sure Ok, give us some examples of Seth Abramson’s grifting over the years?
There was a bit of “send me donations for my time” in the thread unroll; I don’t read many x threads so maybe this is normal?

Did you miss the Donate button?

I read his bio and most of his tweets and he seems to be making a pretty good living of his hatred of Trump.
So you have some evidence that he is making bank from that and not other employment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back