CF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey what a game. Great win by your team. Sorry if any of my fellow hawks fans have come on to your board and caused trouble.
    Hey CatmanForever, I hope none of my fellow hawks fans are getting you stressed out champ. Keep up the great work.
    I have done nothing to you kerrrby, you really are getting paranoid.
    I have nothing against you. You break the rules, you pay the price. Same goes for anyone on BF, including me.
    thanks mate, it is a big improvement on what it was. Hope we can keep up the standard
    'Voice of the Outer' rocks! (I know you are not solely responsible for it, but you have championed it to great success.)

Link to 'Voice of the Outer'
    Love all your work, in particular your 'History' Series on the Cat Scan Sub-Forum which is just sensational. :thumbsu:
    Hey im not entirely sure where to put the Geelong/Adelaide review? Just send it to you or post it somewhere?
    howdy.

i cannot confirm whether or not i joined the bf and cats board tippin comp correctly.

any info would be appreciated.
    Hey CF - just thought I'd run this by ya. Last year you conducted the 'Best Poster' of the year. During that I made a suggestion that maybe a Team of the Year could be created of Posters. Understand that involves a bit of work but it could be fun to have a squad and then name a Team of the Year. Maybe ask a few people to be "selectors"?

Purely a suggestion and I'll let you mull it over with other Mods but it might be a bit of fun.

Cheers, Pivo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back