Official Match Thread Round 5 MOTR: East Side Hawks v Geelong Gumbies @ Waverley

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea haha!

Where are you playing Ghossein?

full back, the position of champions

ggr5.jpg

You got that right!

The position of Champions is reserved for you as your a best FB!:D

I cant wait for the match! I wanna see how i go in FP for the second time!:D

And see how every one else goes!

We need to win this match!

GO GUMBIES!!!!!!!:D

The Gumbies obviously have a 'quantity over quality' policy, judging by this thread so far.

The thread was going well until a few Hawks stuck their beak in. :p

The Gumbies have been sharp at training this week as we work to implement a new defensive strategy to take the opposition by storm. We've all heard about Clarko's Cluster and the Lyon Cage in recent years, but wait until the Gumbies unleash the Ninty Noose on the competition. :thumbsu:

East Side Lineup

FB: Tarkyn24 FiveStrings Quinz
CHB: anti Larrikin Nessy
C: Boncer Biggie Gilbert Hodge
CHF: StatsFanatic YOTC Showbag
FF: reggie Zarko legimatic
RR: Frankston Rover Wally Hawks1523

Int: bomberlegend bigburger

bomberlegend to bench
Zarko to FF
Nessy to RHB
Showbag to RHF

Minor tweaks due to requests and an under performing FF.

Big game here Hawks, hopefully we can go on and notch up another win, but it will be tough against a determined Geelong side.

Carn Hawks. :thumbsu:

I dont point things out to faggy players

So you wont have any issues pointing it out to me. Unless of course you cant?

BTW using someones insults against them lacks imagination and no I still wont sign you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno who that is, so im guessing some irrelevant hack. Winty on the other hand, is much more capable :thumbsu:
Winty is an excellent FF, that is true. He has kicked bags on us before. I'll be pretty happy if he only kicks 2-3 goals this week, he'll be too hard to keep to 0 touches imo.

And FTR, JakeThePeg is one goal in front of Winty so far this season. :)

winty has been played out of position a bit, as have I... But we're both back at CHF and FF (Ninty2winty combo) and worked to plan last week.

We will continue to do so through the year. :thumbsu:

Gumbies team -V- Hawks

**Subject to change**

B: lewigie - Ghossein - Scared Scotland

HB: Bartel - ShaunDuggan - diablo14

C: RoJo Junior - CarnTheTiges - 2121

HF: Marklar_33 - Ninty - Buckets007

F: rizzo - winty - swannies

R: RangaInTeal - peterss - Perth Swans

Int: DoubleO7 - mellowyellow

IN: mellowyellow
OUT: BettsMagic (delisted)

Positional changes:

Bartel moves from HFF to HBF
Perth Swans from HBF to RR
2121 from RR to Wing
Marklar_33 from wing to HFF
swannies from bench to FP
mellowyellow from IN to bench
BettsMagic from FP to OUT

I have made one late change for the team.

Thanks for that Ninty - I just saw the stuff on our thread in regards to BettsMagic and was just about to make the change myself but youve already done it......Was a toss up between mellowyellow, Shaucob_Burjan and Sean_09 as all have been active on bigfooty recently or at best atleast online.....mellowyellow will be fine - Hes been at the club for a while now so gives us some experiences even though he hasnt played many games - Its a chance for him to take the oppurtunity and get a regular spot!

As game day captain for the week i agree to the above changes - And besides even if i didnt Ninty is club captain so would have over ruled me anyway ;)

GO GUMBIES!!!!

Thanks for that Ninty - I just saw the stuff on our thread in regards to BettsMagic and was just about to make the change myself but youve already done it......Was a toss up between mellowyellow, Shaucob_Burjan and Sean_09 as all have been active on bigfooty recently or at best atleast online.....mellowyellow will be fine - Hes been at the club for a while now so gives us some experiences even though he hasnt played many games - Its a chance for him to take the oppurtunity and get a regular spot!

As game day captain for the week i agree to the above changes - And besides even if i didnt Ninty is club captain so would have over ruled me anyway ;)

GO GUMBIES!!!!

Sorry about this.

I'm usually on BigFooty everyday, but regularly forget about this thread.

I'll make it an effort to have 5 posts a day. I'm grateful that I'm still on the team.

It's gameday boys!! Come on Gumbies, our form has been up and down this season and it could stay that way if we don't continue on with our form from the thrashing over the Demons. The Hawks have been brilliant this season and we might have to play even better than how we did last week...watch for 2121 to have big game and prove his critics wrong once again.

GUMBIES!!!!! :thumbsu:

Go away BTG, nobody likes you.

Come on the Gumbies, I'm expecting a big win today and show the competition we mean real business. With peterss as captain we have a big chance, he'll show what he's got and step up to the big stage quite nicely.... :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back