Rumour trade rumour/innuendo/fact/fiction MKII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO the Club should focus on getting the best picks possible for Tambling, Thursfield and hopefully a deal that sees either McGuane or Rance leave the place. Secure some more picks then worry about getting trades like Houli etc.

Why would you want to trade mcguane and rance :cool:

and one of them is 21 next season and played 20 games
and has shown much more than most 194cm have after that amount of footy

In who's opinion and give me some examples , it is possible that Rances value may raise so happy to keep him , but he is far from a lock in a top 2 side and certainly hasn't shown enough to suggest he will be !

Why would you want to trade mcguane and rance :cool:

I'd keep McGuane... But Rance... The guy has trade currency and I don't think he's going to make it - certainly not as a backman (he has Gaspar 'run round in circles' syndrome). Many have suggested that he was drafted as a winger, and that may be so. But we have replacements for those positions.

I have no problem shopping Rance around. I'd shop Jackson too, but that is for another flame war :)

In who's opinion and give me some examples , it is possible that Rances value may raise so happy to keep him , but he is far from a lock in a top 2 side and certainly hasn't shown enough to suggest he will be !

ok from that draft rance was pick 18 ill just name u some tallish wingers or kpp that rance has shown as much or more than ill only name those within 10 picks to be fair ,ill try to avoid strictly ruckman

David Myers 190cm Pick 6
Robbie Tarrant Pick 196cm
Matthew Lobbe 199cm Pick 16
Tony Notte 194cm pick 20
Tom Collier 192cm Pick 25

Keep Rance No question

ok from that draft rance was pick 18 ill just name u some tallish wingers or kpp that rance has shown as much or more than ill only name those within 10 picks to be fair ,ill try to avoid strictly ruckman

David Myers 190cm Pick 6
Robbie Tarrant Pick 196cm
Matthew Lobbe 199cm Pick 16
Tony Notte 194cm pick 20
Tom Collier 192cm Pick 25

Keep Rance No question

They're all shit. What's your point? Trade one of McGuane and Rance, whichever one gets us more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://twitter.com/SpyandSource

Jetta and Houli to stay at Bombers with Hird, Davey still looking for a trade. Could be involved in a Nathan Jones swap. More to come. 1:42 AM Sep 29th via web

WTF ? What happened to that agreement

which one is it..

houli as far i know is gone, Everitt as i have stated before is gone to Carlton though the Swans are making a last minute bid, vespremi is in the mix with everitt, harbrow pick for walker, if walker is at the dogs and everitt at sydney then Sherman will be more then likely at the tigers next year, perhaps its dawning on the other clubs that Richmond has been a month a head of everybody, Nahas is still a chance at the dogs could be involved in a 3 way deal with west coast or the saints who have had dicussions with his manager, Tambling is very valuable now, the saints have finished and like i said the other day id b surprised if they do not make a huge play for him, better than Bocks pick. Sentanta is roumoured to go to sydney for vespremi but interest has hightened in vezi.

Polo still in the mix for sydney and gold coast are keen for a trade still on the 10 players they pick up, we are keen on Jamie lawton and Ed curnow.

dont be surprised if we still get a key player and we end up with another up and comer as well. the lions arent the only club looking to relieve salary cap pressure and as a last resort we are the club to trade with to bail out if a suitable deal is not struck with other clubs.

Finally pick 4 is off as Gaff is there man and after interviewing him they realise what a professional he is and can see him being at the club as a one club player, we are no longer interested in pick 4 as it is more likely now that Heppel will be available at pick 6, if we can snare a pick in the top 20 then players like Gorringe Lynch Jacobs Smith might still be available, we see this draft as good as setting us up as much as the suns, pick 9 has gone to the lions for Brennen hopefully we make a play for it.

houli as far i know is gone, Everitt as i have stated before is gone to Carlton though the Swans are making a last minute bid, vespremi is in the mix with everitt, harbrow pick for walker, if walker is at the dogs and everitt at sydney then Sherman will be more then likely at the tigers next year, perhaps its dawning on the other clubs that Richmond has been a month a head of everybody, Nahas is still a chance at the dogs could be involved in a 3 way deal with west coast or the saints who have had dicussions with his manager, Tambling is very valuable now, the saints have finished and like i said the other day id b surprised if they do not make a huge play for him, better than Bocks pick. Sentanta is roumoured to go to sydney for vespremi but interest has hightened in vezi.

Polo still in the mix for sydney and gold coast are keen for a trade still on the 10 players they pick up, we are keen on Jamie lawton and Ed curnow.

dont be surprised if we still get a key player and we end up with another up and comer as well. the lions arent the only club looking to relieve salary cap pressure and as a last resort we are the club to trade with to bail out if a suitable deal is not struck with other clubs.

Finally pick 4 is off as Gaff is there man and after interviewing him they realise what a professional he is and can see him being at the club as a one club player, we are no longer interested in pick 4 as it is more likely now that Heppel will be available at pick 6, if we can snare a pick in the top 20 then players like Gorringe Lynch Jacobs Smith might still be available, we see this draft as good as setting us up as much as the suns, pick 9 has gone to the lions for Brennen hopefully we make a play for it.

Whats the go with Grigg DT? do we know what we're giving up for him or will he go to the PSD now that Houli is most likely staying?
Also if you say that Sherman will be more than likely at the Tigers do you know if we budged on his contract or did he?

Deepthroat; who are the Eagles choosing? A few posts ago, you said Gaff, but on your twitter account you say Heppel...

hmm.

I'll go ahead and put forward my ideal trade week scenario for us.

* Tambling to the Saints for their first.
* Sherman for our 2nd.
* Thursfield to the Swans for either; our 3rd and Veszpremi or, Our 3rd for their second.

Guys, I really don't understand how we're going to make up the salary cap next year. We must have so heavily front ended Cotchin, Deledio and Riewoldt et al's contracts it's not funny. I don't believe we have anyone eligible for the veterans list do we? Even if we did we probably wouldn't nominate because it'd make it even harder to hit the cap.

Just out of interest if you know DeepThroat, how early did we make overtures to some of these players? (Or undertures in this case) We've looked so ahead of the gun with players like Sherman, Grigg and Houli it's not funny.

The fact Houli wasn't at the Bombers best and fairest speaks a lot about his intentions I'd say.

Seen quite a bit of him , I'd grab him in ND without a doubt , Bummers will be hoping he falls through to them to Rookie . I think he'll be every bit as good or better, and fits our needs greater than Grigg , Sherman or Houli . With the compromised draft a late second round pick on him wouldn't be crazy , especially when it's believed we may use that sort pick , that we may gain for bling or thursty ,on Grigg , Sherman and Houli ?
Would be on upgrade on bling in goal kicking , midfield rotation, decision making, disposal and contested work !
Is very clever , reads the game remarkably well and takes a good grab, resembles Cotch a lot in the way they he about things, yet he does have varied effenciences and defficiencies , would compliment our side a treat !!

Cheers, thanks for the reply!:thumbsu: One I will watch more closely from now on.

Whats the go with Grigg DT? do we know what we're giving up for him or will he go to the PSD now that Houli is most likely staying?
Also if you say that Sherman will be more than likely at the Tigers do you know if we budged on his contract or did he?

i beleive that Grigg is coming to us for a 3rd rounder or in a 3 way deal with fremantle and thursfeild (freo 2 pick to carl, thursty to freo, grigg to Rich), i know carlton wanted to trade Jacobs to the crows griffiths to freo anf tarrant to carlton, The Tarrant deal will decide a few things i know we want something with currency for thursty and hardwick had him in is his plans for next year, he would rather lose MacGuane, Rance will be sought after next week it all depends what we get offerred, the best out of Rance and MacGaune, they could both be at punt road next if a satisfactory deal cannot be struck.

we wont back down from shermans contract it will be take it or leave it, its heavily front ended anyway, dont forget 400k a year from sydney is only 25k a year more from what we have offerred living in sydney will cost more than that living in Melb and he is closer to Tasmania and to home, so he can visit his family and his family will be able to watch him more in melbourne across the Tasman.

Walker to the dogs for harbrow pick,

Will Minson has been linked to us, carlton, hawthorn and the saints.

word is getting stronger that justin Koschitzke will be offered up this week but its upto him as he was signed up this year, saints are keen on line breakers ball carriers a skillful half back and a key forward.

Collingwood have told cloke go if you want to go then go but let us know this week or sign up asap.

John Anthony is up for trade.

our Mid feild next year could be,

Cotchin, Martin, Delidio, Foley, Edwards, Morton, Jackson, Heppel, Grigg( Looking to be used as a Run with player egs Swan), Houli (outside mid wing or half back), Sherman (goal kicking fast half forward or wing), tigers also believe Sherman fully fit will be a vey effective 100 meter player, Run 40 break lines and 60 meter kicks long and deep to jack.

Heppel if drafted by us will be used of half back from round 1, delidio will play wing or in the Midfeild next year.

Deepthroat; who are the Eagles choosing? A few posts ago, you said Gaff, but on your twitter account you say Heppel...

hmm.

I'll go ahead and put forward my ideal trade week scenario for us.

* Tambling to the Saints for their first.
* Sherman for our 2nd.
* Thursfield to the Swans for either; our 3rd and Veszpremi or, Our 3rd for their second.

After his trials at the combine and has impressed at the interview they are confident that Gaff will be a one club player less risk with him than any other victorian kid, Heppel would of been ther pick had they not traded pick 4, that pressure is now off, Darling is there next choice but want trade for a pick in the teens to get him may be luke shuey is one player that could be used as trade bait as there is a line up of victorian clubs that want him.

your above suggestion is not far off though freo have closed in on Thursty, Saints are also keen on thursty but might now have to settle on Luke Macguane but are running out of trade options, Perhaps Geary? Lynch?

Maybe macguane and Tambling for 1st pick and Lynch or Geary?

i beleive that Grigg is coming to us for a 3rd rounder or in a 3 way deal with fremantle and thursfeild (freo 2 pick to carl, thursty to freo, grigg to Rich), i know carlton wanted to trade Jacobs to the crows griffiths to freo anf tarrant to carlton, The Tarrant deal will decide a few things i know we want something with currency for thursty and hardwick had him in is his plans for next year, he would rather lose MacGuane, Rance will be sought after next week it all depends what we get offerred, the best out of Rance and MacGaune, they could both be at punt road next if a satisfactory deal cannot be struck.

we wont back down from shermans contract it will be take it or leave it, its heavily front ended anyway, dont forget 400k a year from sydney is only 25k a year more from what we have offerred living in sydney will cost more than that living in Melb and he is closer to Tasmania and to home, so he can visit his family and his family will be able to watch him more in melbourne across the Tasman.

Walker to the dogs for harbrow pick,

Will Minson has been linked to us, carlton, hawthorn and the saints.

word is getting stronger that justin Koschitzke will be offered up this week but its upto him as he was signed up this year, saints are keen on line breakers ball carriers a skillful half back and a key forward.

Collingwood have told cloke go if you want to go then go but let us know this week or sign up asap.

John Anthony is up for trade.

our Mid feild next year could be,

Cotchin, Martin, Delidio, Foley, Edwards, Morton, Jackson, Heppel, Grigg( Looking to be used as a Run with player egs Swan), Houli (outside mid wing or half back), Sherman (goal kicking fast half forward or wing), tigers also believe Sherman fully fit will be a vey effective 100 meter player, Run 40 break lines and 60 meter kicks long and deep to jack.

Heppel if drafted by us will be used of half back from round 1, delidio will play wing or in the Midfeild next year.

DT you've named 12 blokes to play midfield, incidentally 3 to play wing not including Nason or Morton , which would mean we'd need to play with 1 ruckman , with no rotation through the mudfield( including wing) from Nason , tuck , webberly , hicks, Collins or white and those midfielders you named would need to have the ability to pinch hit kpf ala Goddard , and realistically Lids is the only one likely at any time ?
Lids is the only one who has shown signs of being a damaging multiple goal kicker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back