Questions/suggestions for RFC Official

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm thinking the club may be pre-writing some of this stuff so that when the names are called out tonight they can immediately load them up on the RFC website.

Does show however that we have him on a very short, short-list but I would say there are a few other 'welcome to Richmond ........' type articles drafted as well...

RFC_O posted this on another site

Yep, I spent all my day yesterday afternoon uploading about 20 player profiles of players we might draft. We had a variety of players up with pics, info, etc.

We're at the draft today, so we wanted to give you guys the most comprehensive coverage possible by uploading a few profiles in advance.

Yep, I spent all my day yesterday afternoon uploading about 20 player profiles of players we might draft. We had a variety of players up with pics, info, etc.

Im just praying to Jack Dyer that Josh Jenkins was one of the player profiles. Just finished reading about him, and he would be awesome if we could land him

We're at the draft today, so we wanted to give you guys the most comprehensive coverage possible by uploading a few profiles in advance.

Where was this posted toadvine?

Cheers Smithers, I was curious to see whether he posted before or after the article appeared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFC Official - What was the point in uploading the player profiles in advance given the draft is now over and they still aren't online?
It's not that hard to copy and paste text into a CMS yet doing this has exposed our draft targets

RFC official please give me as rfc gold member a reason we passed od on Dyson Hepplle and took Conca instead , i am shaking my head in disbelief:confused:

RFC Official - What was the point in uploading the player profiles in advance given the draft is now over and they still aren't online?
It's not that hard to copy and paste text into a CMS yet doing this has exposed our draft targets

It's harder than you think with the CMS we use, I was non stop for 2 hours uploading once Reece's name as read out. Reece's story was uploaded bang on 7.10pm, did it not come online then?

RFC official please give me as rfc gold member a reason we passed od on Dyson Hepplle and took Conca instead , i am shaking my head in disbelief:confused:

I can't answer footy department questions for ya mate. But if it means anything they are wrapped, they love Reece and have been keeping tabs on him for a while.

Conca is apparently an outstanding citizen , does alot of volunteer charity work and at interview with DH , DH left feeling he was the one being interviewed and was overly impressed and consider a ranga version of Cotchin, is the word ?

Conca is apparently an outstanding citizen , does alot of volunteer charity work and at interview with DH , DH left feeling he was the one being interviewed and was overly impressed and consider a ranga version of Cotchin, is the word ?

He coached his old high school's yr7 footy team this year. Stand up kid.

We had dinner with him last night, he was really sociable with everyone there and his family was great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back